Concours into 3rd year ENSPY Yaounde 2023-2024 cycle Digital Arts and Digital Humanities
ARRETE N°22/00183 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 10 MAI 2022
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the third year of the digital engineering programme, in the fields of study, digital arts and digital humanities at the National advanced school of engineering of Yaounde (NASEY), and to specify the number of places available for the 2022/2023 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
A competitive entrance examination for the admission of twenty (20) students into the third year of the digital engineering programme in the fields of Digital Arts and Digital Humanities at the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde (NASEY) for the 2022/2023 academic year has been launched to be written at the unique Yaoundé examination center. The examination shall consist of three (03) hours of a written paper in Computer Science, two (02) hours of a written paper in Mathematics, and two (02) hours of a written paper in knowledge of digital applied to Arts and Social Sciences.
The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Candidates who are holders of a first degree in any of the following: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics. Candidates may also be holders of diploma from a University Institute of Technology (DUT) in Computer Science, or Faculty of Science (DEUG) in Computer Science or Mathematics, or any other equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Candidates awaiting results for one of the above-mentioned certificates.
The syllabus for the examination shall be the same as those of the classes leading up to the above-mentioned qualifying certificates or diplomas of type “Baccalaureate +2”.
The application file shall include the following documents:
- An online individual record form duly filled by the candidate on the entrance examination page of the School’s website: http://www. polytechnique.cm/concours;
- A photocopy of the National Identity Card.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than 3 months old).
- A certified true copy of the required certificate or an Attestation of success where applicable.
- A certified true copy of the GCE-A/L certificate.
- Transcripts for the last three years spent in the University or Higher Institution which issued the Certificate or Attestation of success;
- A curriculum Vitae and Studiorum.
- 4 passport size photos 4 x 4.
- A self-addressed A4-size stamped (1 000 francs CFA) envelope.
- A medical certificate of physical fitness delivered by a state registered medical doctor.
- An authorization from the employer for successful candidates who are workers.
Article 5: The examination fee of twenty five thousand (25 000) francs CFA shall be payable through EXPRESS UNION in exchange for a receipt. The receipt must be attached to the candidate’s application file. The examination fee which is non-refundable shall be used in covering expenses related to the organization of the examinations. Any other means of payment shall not be accepted.
The complete application file shall reach either the Admissions Office of the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, P.O. 8390 Yaounde, or the Regional Delegation of The Ministry of Secondary Education of the candidate’s place of residence, latest the 12 of July 2022.
Article 7: Only candidates who have submitted complete application files within the specified deadline will be called upon to sit for the examination. They are therefore requested to come along with their National Identity Cards which must be presented to the examination authorities.
Article 8: The examination will take place on the 20 and 21 of July 2022 in the Yaounde examination centre.
Article 9: The Rector of the University of Yaounde I, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, each in his own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this Order which shall be registered and published in English and French, wherever necessary.
- Entrance ENSPY NASEY Yaounde 1st year 2023-2024 Digital Arts and Digital Humanities
- ENSET Douala Concours 2023-2024 Entrance 1st, 2nd, 4th Year