Entrance ENSPY NASEY Yaounde 1st year 2023-2024 Digital Arts and Digital Humanities.
ORDER N°23/00161 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 02 MAY 2023
Entrance ENSPY NASEY 1st year 2023-2024 Digital Arts and Digital Humanities. To launch the competitive entrance examinations into the first year of fields of study, digital arts and digital humanities at the National advanced school of engineering of yaounde (NASEY), and to specify the number of places available for the 2023/2024 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
A/ Digital Engineering Programme
- A competitive entrance examination for the admission of twenty (20) students into the first year of Digital Engineering Programme, in the field of Digital Arts and twenty (20) students into the first year of Digital Engineering Programme, in the field of Digital Humanities at the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde (NASEY), has been launched for the 2023/2024 academic year. kamerpower.com
- The exam will consist of one (01) written paper in Mathematics, one (01) written paper in Computer Science and one (01) written paper in General Knowledge on ICTs and society, each lasting for two (02) hours and of equal rating.
B/ Engineering Sciences Programme
- A competitive entrance examination for the admission of twenty (20) students into the first year of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences, in the field of Digital Arts, and twenty (20) students into the first year of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences, in the field of Digital Humanities at the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde (NASEY), has been launched for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- The exam will consist of one (01) written paper in Mathematics and one (01) written paper in General Knowledge on ICTs and society, each lasting for two (02) hours and of equal rating.
- These competitive entrance examinations will take place in the following centres: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Final year students of the Baccalaureate and candidates preparing for the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE-A/L) provided that they have passed in at least four subjects (Religious Knowledge excluded) at the GCE-O/L in one sitting.
- Holders of the Baccalaureate or at least two GCE-A/L papers excluding Religious Knowledge, obtained in one sitting, or any other equivalent certificates recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: (1) The syllabus of the examinations is made up of the common areas of the programmes of the Lower and Upper Sixth classes or the Premieres and Terminales classes of the French Sub-system.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: If successful in the competitive entrance examination, candidates awaiting the results of the above-mentioned certificate examinations shall be admitted into the NASEY only on presentation of an attestation of success or the original results slip of the certificate obtained in 2022, within the specified deadline set by the NASEY.
Article 5: Registration for the entrance examination is done online on the NASEY website: www. polytechnique.cm/concours.
The application file shall include the following documents:
- An individual record form duly filled by the candidate through the entrance examination page of the School’s website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours;
- A photocopy of the National Identity Card or its receipt, or the school identity card.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old).
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious knowledge excluded) or equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education or an Attestation of success of any of the above.
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five (GCE-O/L class) and Upper Sixth (GCE-A/L class) whichever applicable.
- 4 passport size photos (4 x 4).
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a State registered medical doctor.
- Aself-addressed A4-size stamped (1 000 francs CFA) envelope.
The examination fee of twenty thousand (20 000) francs CFA shall be payable through EXPRESS UNION with a receipt delivered in exchange. The receipt shall be attached to the candidate’s application file. The examination fee which is non-refundable shall be used in covering expenses related to the organization of the examinations. Any other means of payment shall not be accepted.
The complete application file shall reach either the Admissions Office of The National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, P.O. 8390 Yaounde, or the Regional Delegation of the Ministry of Secondary Education of the candidate’s place of residence latest the 12 of July 2023. However, foreign candidates of countries in the CEMAC Zone shall deposit their files at the office of the Cameroonian diplomatic representatives in their respective countries.
Only candidates who have submitted complete application files within the deadline will be called upon to write the examination. They are therefore requested to come along with their National Identity Cards or their school identity cards.
Article 9: Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years by the 1° of January 2023.
Article 10: The examination will take place on the 20th of July 2023 in the centres indicated above.
Article 11: The Rector of the University of Yaounde I, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, each in his own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this-Order which shall be registered and published in English and French, wherever necessary.
- Concours into 3rd year ENSPY Yaounde 2023-2024 cycle Digital Arts and Digital Humanities.
- Entrance into NASEY ENSPY – 1st year Engineering Training Programme 2023-2024
- NASEY ENSPY Entrance exam – First year cycle engineering sciences 2023-2024