Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2022-2023 first year first cycle ENSPB
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2022-2023 (ENSPB).
ORDER No. 2100257 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 29 June 2021.
Opening and fixing the number of places into the first year of the first cycle of the National Higher Polytechnic Institute (NAHPI) ENSPB – of the University of Bamenda for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com The competitive entrance examination will be written on the 10th of September 2021.
[Download the application form here]
A competitive entrance examination through the study of files is hereby launched into the first year of the first cycle for the award of the Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) and subsequently the Professional Master of Engineering (M. Eng) of the National Higher Polytechnic institute of The University of Dementia for the 2021/2022 academic year in the following fields and program as shown in the table below.
Fields Program and Number of places
- Computer Engineering – Computer Engineering – 60 places.
- Electrical and Electronic – Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 50 places.
- Mechanical and Industrial – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering – 50 places.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture – Civil Engineering – 70 places.
- Petroleum Engineering – Petroleum Engineering – 35 places.
- Mining and Mineral Engineering – Mining and Mineral Engineering – 35 places.
The National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda. The competitive entrance examination is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications: kamerpower.com
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in science subjects including English language and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in science subjects.
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects with a pass in English language.
- Probatoire and Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MAW with a pass in English language at Baccalauréat and Probatoire.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: Candidates who are not Civil Servants should not be older than 29 years old 1st January 2022.
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Registry at the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.uniba-edu.cm. kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of birth cettificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Certified true copies of Transctipts of GCE O/L or Probatoire and GCE A/Lor Baccalaureat.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalaure’at or equivalent diploma dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma date not more than three (03) months.
- Civil Servant must include an authorization from their ministry of origin.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20.000) FCFA as nonrefundable registration fees delivered by UBA using the following bank code 10033, branch code 05204, and account number 0400400009038. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self addressed large envelope bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Medical Practitioner.
Article 5: Complete application files shall be submitted at the Registry of the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or in the regional MINESEC delegations before August 31, 2021. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years by the 1st of January 2021.
The examination will take place on the 10th of September 2021 in the following Centres only: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala and Yaoundé.
Article 9: Registered candidates who are awaiting the results of certificate examinations prescribed in Article 2 shall be admitted, if successful in the competitive entrance examination, only on presentation of the certified true copy of the result slip of their GCE A/L results or the transcript of Baccalauréat obtained in 2021 on the day of the written examination at the latest.
Article 10: The assessment of the competitive entrance examination shall be as follows
- Paper 1: 30/100
- Paper 2: 30/100
- Paper 3: 10/100
- Study of files: 30/100.
The study of files will take into consideration the following:
- Age of the candidate
- Duration of Secondary School Studies.
- The grades obtained in GCE O/L and GCE A/L or the averages obtained in Probatoire and Baccalauréat.
- The specialty subject passed at GCE A/L or Baccalaureat.
(1) The syllabus is that of GCE-AL Lower and Upper Sixth science subjects for candidates of the Anglophone sub-system or Première and Terminale scientific and technical series mentioned “above for candidates of the Francophone sub-system. Candidates for the Department of Mining and Mineral Engineering will write but O/L Mathematics.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 8: Successful candidates shall report to the National Higher Polytechnic Institute for registration formalities Within fifteen (15) days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 9: The Vice Chancellor of The University of Bamenda, the Director of the National Higher Polytechnic Institute, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality of the Ministry of Higher Education each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this Order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
View Comments (30)
Greating to very one, please I wish to know the latest day of submitting the docier in Polytechnic bamenda, For the first year. Because I saw that the writing part is in October 22. But no latest day
Please sir I want to do Computer Engineering but I don't have A/Level maths.
Greetings sir am a student with technical background precisely Civil engineering, haven't really done so well in math through out high school, I got the ATV 2 years ago and since before then i have been working in the field of computers hardware repairs and as well as the doing programming i just so have come to love and learn so much about computers even just on my own I really wish to know if I can have a chance in your institution to do computer Engineering. I do understand that i may not be that eligible right of the bath when taking your analysis but I can say I am ready to learn whatever it is to be learnt to be what I really like to be, I've been taking class in physics and maths for the pass 2years so really dont know if you advice me to press on sir? thanks for you feedback.
Pls sir I have a problem with my student account because when I login my information it always show invalid
Hello sir I do not have ordinary level english in the first year, can i still write it back and came and register
Please I don't have maths O/L or A/L but I want to register the concur for petroleum engineering then rewrite it when I pass. is it possible??
Is it possible for me to register the concur without O/L or A/L maths then rewrite it when I pass the concur
How can they be saying online registrations are already halted? When there was a communicate to show that it was still the 21st of October because I felt that we still have a lot of time to register online even when I payed my entrance frais on the tenth of September. Not normal sir
I didn't hv maths or physics bt am an electrical student had my trade subjects with O/L n A/L English
Please am fabrice when will the 2020/2021 concour be launch
please sir I had maths , computer science and English and French , o/l
is it possible for an A4 student to study networking?
You need a strong foundation in advanced mathematics, physics and chemistry in order to do engineering
Pleasee where is it going to be written in Yaounde
Pls I wish to know when the NAHPI entrance examination will be written
please sir i wish to know the fee for the masters program in petroleum engineering it's the normal 50,000frs?
hello please were is the writing center here in yaounde, i already registered, please am pleading, answer me??
Can someone gets admission and rewrite English language after?
Greetings, please I'm an undergraduate from GTHS Bamenda. I completed from there last academic year 2018-2019 doing civil engineering. my worry is, I needed the form for NAHPI UBa competitive entrance this academic year 2019-2020. Thanks
Hello Please I Wish To Know If Admissions Will Be Done For Entrance Into Level 2
Please I Wish To Ask If There Will Be Admissions Into Level 2 Petroleum Sector Weather Direct Or By Entrance Examition
Please i wish to do mining and I have ordinary level certificate in science and advance level geology and biology. I don't know if it is possible?
please can i know the structure of the exam?
Hello good day
I wish to find out if an entrance examination will be launched this year into the higher levels of national polytechnic institute of uba(like level 2 or level 3)
While waiting for a reply
Hello guys, I've registered for the exam but I don't know the writing centre here in yaounde. Can some one help me?
Good day I wish to know when the results will be out
Pls am Blandine I wish to know if other courses will be added this year
I wish to know if journalism is offered here.
am Robert Bright writing from kumba, please I which to enquire when the final result list of the National Higher Polytechnic Bamenda will be released?
hello please baccalaureat F4 is not mentioned in the article and i want to know if is and error or if is not admited
it's an error it's accepted