National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda
The National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda. The competitive entrance examination is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications: kamerpower.com
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in science subjects including English language and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in science subjects.
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects with a pass in English language.
- Probatoire and Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MAW with a pass in English language at Baccalauréat and Probatoire.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Candidates who ate not Civil Servants should not be older than 29 years old. The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Registry at the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.uniba-edu.cm.
- A certified true copy of birth cettificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Certified true copies of Transctipts of GCE O/L or Probatoire and GCE A/Lor Baccalaureat.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalaure’at or equivalent diploma dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma date not more than three (03) months.
- Civil Servant must include an authorization from their ministry of origin.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20.000) FCFA as nonrefundable registration fees delivered by UBA using the following bank code 10033, branch code 05204, and account number 0400400005158. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self addressed large envelope bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Medical Practitioner.
The study of files will take into consideration the following:
- Age of the candidate
- Duration of Secondary School Studies.
- The grades obtained in GCE O/L and GCE A/L or the averages obtained in Probatoire and Baccalauréat.
- The specialty subject passed at GCE A/L or Baccalaureat.
After the study of files, the jury appointed by the Minister of Higher Education shall draw up the list of successful candidates per Department by order of merit. The final results shall be published through a press release by the Minister of Higher Education.
Successful candidates shall report to the National Higher Polytechnic Institute for registration formalities Within fifteen (15) days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education.
View Comments (7)
Please when shall the results for the entrance exam into year one 2019/2020 academic year be publish?
If a candidate have ordinary level math but not English. What can he do to write the concour???
Hello i want to do mining and i have a certificate in ordinary science and advanced level geology and biology. I wish to know if it's possible?
Please for the dateline to submit application? Emmanuel
Please for the dateline to submit application?
Please when is the dateline to submit the application form? Can I submit the form while waiting for my results?
Pls I wish to ask, I hav technical certificate in d Gce A levels n a science certificate in Gce O levels n would luv to go in 4 mining don't know if it is possible