COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY
COT COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022 first year
ORDER n° 2200223 MINESUP/ SG / DAUQ / SDEAC OF 17 June 2022.
To lunch the competitive entrance examination and fix the number of places into the first year of the College of Technology of the University of Bamenda (COT COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022 University of Bamenda) for the academic year 2022/2023. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
A competitive entrance Examination of students into the first year of the College of Technology of the University of Bamenda has been launched for the 2022-2023 academic year in the following programs:
|S/N|| Degree Programme
||No of Places|
|1||Agricultural and Environmental Engineering||50|
|2||Food Science and Technology||50|
|3||Animal Production Technology||50|
|4||Crop Production Technology||50|
(1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting for Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureat or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(2) Admission is opened to qualified candidates of both sexes and of not more than twenty eight (28) years old on 1st January 2021. kamerpower.com
(3) Candidates must have the following diplomas or certificates in order to be qualified to register for competitive entrance examination:
- At least 04 papers at GCE O/L including Mathematics.
- At least (2) two papers at GCE A/L in the Sciences, or Economics and Mathematics.
- Probatoire C or D and Baccalaureat C or D or F4.
- For candidates with technical background, a pass in probatoire and baccalaureat de brevet de technicien in related fields (Home economics, crop production animal production etc.)
- A proof of proficiency in English for non English speaking candidates.
|S/N|| Degree Programme kamerpower.com
||No of Places|
|1||Electric Power Engineering||50|
|3||Computer Networks and Systems Maintenance||50|
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level III Science subjects.
- General Certi fi cate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects;
- Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MA V.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(1) Foreign candidates may be allowed to apply in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from The University of Bamenda, the Delegations of Secondary Education the University of Bamenda Website: www.uniba.net
- A certified true photocopy ofthe birth certificate dated not tnore than six (6) months.
- Certified copies of transcripts of GCE O level, or Probatoire and GCE A/level or Raccalauréat.
- Medical certificate dated not more than six (6) months
- A certified true copy of CECE A/L or Baccalaureat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A medical certificate of not less than 3 months to be issued by a qualified public medical practitioner.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by MTN Money or by Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.
Article 5: COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2022.
(1) Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
(2) The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to the directorate of the College of Technology, The University of Bamenda and the different delegation of Secondary Education in the different regions latest 24th September, 2022.
The examination shall comprise:
- Academic performance through study of file (30% oi‘the total assessment).
- Two written papers (70% of the total assessment).
The written papers will take place on the 24th September, 2022 in the four (04) Centers which are Yaounde, Buea, Douala and The University of Bamenda-Mile 3 Nkwen Campus.
(l) The distribution of papers is indicated as follows:
Paper 1 3hrs Coef.5 (Either a)
- A) Candidates seeking admission into the Agribusiness Programme (2 subjeets): Mathematics and Economies.
- B) Candidates seeking admission into the Agricultural and Environmental Engineering Programme (3 subjects): Mathematics and Chemistry with Physics or with Biology.
- C) Candidates seeking admission into the Animal Production Technology, Crop Production Technology and Food Science and Technology Programmes (3 subjects): Mathematics
and Biology with Chemistry or with Physics.
- D) Candidates seeking admission into the Electric Power Engineering or Electronics Programme (3 subjects): Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- E) Candidates seeking admission into the Computer Networks and Systems Maintenance or Software Engineering Programme (3 subjects): Mathematics and Computer Science with Physics or with Chemistry.
Paper 2: 3hrs Coef.2 (General Knowledge, French and English) – ALL CANDIDATES.
(2) The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination in each section are the same as in the (GCE A/L or Baccalaureate programmes.
The academic performance shall mostly be based on the study of
- candidates file.
- the candidate’s age.
- the number of years spent in Secondary Education.
- transcripts of the results of the GCE O/L or Probatoire, and that of GCE A/L, or Baccalaureate.
The Vice Chancellor of The University of Bamenda, the Director of the College of Technology, the Director of Higher Education Development of the Ministry of Higher Education each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this Order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
- Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2022-2023 Entrance Faculty of Health Sciences MINESUP Concours
- Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2022-2023 Fourth year
- HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2022-2023 3rd Year First Cycle University of Bamenda HTTTC Concours 2022-2023 Cameroon
- University of Bamenda Cameroon – Universite de Bamenda UBa Cameroun
- COLTECH Entrance University of Bamenda 2022-2023
View Comments (4)
Where is the centre for coltech located in Yaounde
please how can i have the online registration form for Coltech
Number of places; list not complete. Where are the other departments such as computer networking, power engineering etc.
Thanks for the above information, but please where is the center for writing this concour in yaounde