COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2021 first year College of Technology
COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2021
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY
ORDER n° 2000246 MINESUP/ SG / DAUQ / SDEAC OF 24 July 2020.
To lunch the competitive entrance examination and fix the number of places into the first year of the College of Technology of the University of Bamenda (COT COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2021 University of Bamenda) for the academic year 2020/2021. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
A competitive entrance Examination of students into the first year of the College of Technology of the University of Bamenda has been launched for the 2020-2021 academic year in the following programs:
|S/N|| Degree Programme||No of Places|
|1||Agricultural and Environmental Engineering||50|
|2||Food Science and Technology||50|
|3||Animal Production Technology||50|
|4||Crop Production Technology||50|
(1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting for Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureat or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(2) Admission is opened to qualified candidates of both sexes and of not more than twenty eight (28) years old on 1st January 2020. kamerpower.com
(3) Candidates must have the following diplomas or certificates in order to be qualified to register for competitive entrance examination:
- At least 04 papers at GCE O/L including Mathematics.
- At least (2) two papers at GCE A/L in the Sciences, or Economics and Mathematics.
- Probatoire C or D and Baccalaureat C or D or F4.
- For candidates with technical background, a pass in probatoire and baccalaureat de brevet de technicien in related fields (Home economics, crop production animal production etc.)
- A proof of proficiency in English for non English speaking candidates.
|S/N|| Degree Programme kamerpower.com||No of Places|
|1||Electric Power Engineering||50|
|3||Computer Networks and Systems Maintenance||50|
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level III Science subjects.
- General Certi fi cate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects;
- Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MA V.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Version Français (French)