University of Bamenda – Université de Bamenda Cameroun
University of Bamenda Cameroon – Université de Bamenda Cameroun.
The University of Bamenda Cameroon Founded in 2011, Université de Bamenda (English: University of Bamenda) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium-sized city of Bamenda (population range: 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Northwest Region. Officially accredited/recognized by the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, Cameroun (English: Ministry of Higher Education, Cameroon), Université de Bamenda is a coeducational higher education institution.
Université de Bamenda – University of Bamenda offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Université de Bamenda Cameroun also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Applications for admission University of Bamenda.
University of Bamenda: Basic Requirements for Admission
Candidates seeking admission into any of these Faculties must have the following:
- GCE O/L in at least five (5) subjects including English Language or Probatoire or its equivalent and,
- GCE A/L in at least two (2) subjects obtained in one sitting or Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Students whose first language of instruction is not English Language must show proof of proficiency in English Language. kamerpower.com
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences must have at least a pass in Mathematics at the GCE O/L.
Composition of Files University of Bamenda: Admission procedure.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that can be filled online at the following address: http://www.ubafacadmissions.com or offline on a form obtainable from the Registrar’s Office of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or from the UBa Liaison Office at MELEN (opposite CHU on the road to UYI) Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Faculty of Law and Political Science: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Arts: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Science: www.onlineregistration.betterplanning.net
- Certified photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Result Slip or Probatoire.
- Certified photocopy of GCE A/L or Result Slip or Baccalaureate.
- Medical Certificate. kamerpower.com
- Receipt of payment of application fees of 12.000 CFA at NFC Bank Account Nº given.
- Four passport size photographs.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope A4.
- Certificate of disability where applicable.
Fields of studies University of Bamenda:
A. Faculty of Law and Political Science.
- English Private Law
- Public Law.
- Political Science.
B. Faculty of Arts.
- History and Archaeology
- English Language.
- Performing and Visual Arts (Professional).
- Geography and Planning
C. Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences.
- Accounting (Professional).