University of Bamenda: Admission procedure New Faculties UBa Bamenda 2022-2023
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
The University of Bamenda.
The Vice-Chancellor of The University of Bamenda hereby announces that the following new Faculties shall be opened for admission of students for the 2022-2023 academic year. They are:
- Faculty of Law and Political Science: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Arts: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences: www.ubafacadmissions.com
- Faculty of Science: www.onlineregistration.betterplanning.net
Applications for admission into the said Faculties shall start on Monday, 24 July 2021 in the following fields of studies:
A. Faculty of Law and Political Science
- English Private Law.
- Public Law.
- Political Science.
B. Faculty of Arts
- History and Archaeology.
- English Language.
- Performing and Visual Arts (Professional).
- Geography and Planning.
C. Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Accounting (Professional).
University of Bamenda: Basic Requirements for Admission
Candidates seeking admission into any of these Faculties must have the following:
- GCE O/L in at least five (5) subjects including English Language or Probatoire or its equivalent and
- GCE A/L in at least two (2) subjects obtained in one sitting or Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Students whose first language of instruction is not English Language must show proof of proficiency in English Language. kamerpower.com
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences must have at least a pass in Mathematics at the GCE O/L.
Composition of Files University of Bamenda: Admission procedure.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that can be filled online at the following address: http://www.ubafacadmissions.com or offline on a form obtainable from the Registrar’s Office of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or from the UBa Liaison Office at MELEN (opposite CHU on the road to UYI) Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Certified photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Result Slip or Probatoire.
- Certified photocopy of GCE A/L or Result Slip or Baccalaureate.
- Medical Certificate. kamerpower.com
- Receipt of payment of application fees of 12.000 CFA at NFC Bank Account Nº 1002500030 17301019497-91.
- Four passport size photographs.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope A4.
- Certificate of disability where applicable.
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||United Bank for Africa (UBA)||10033 05204 04004000051 58|
All completed application files should be deposited at the Admissions Office of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or from the UBa Liaison Office at MELEN (opposite CHU on the road to UYI) Yaounde on or before Friday, 14 September 2021.
University of Bamenda: Admission procedure New Faculties 2022-2023.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.