NASEY ENSPY Entrance exam – First year cycle engineering sciences 2020-2021
NASEY ENSPY Entrance exam – First year cycle engineering sciences 2020-2021.
ORDER N°20/00012 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE DU 01 JUIL 2020
NASEY ENSPY Entrance exam – First year cycle engineering sciences 2020-2021. To launch the competitive entrance examination into the first year of the bachelor’s degree programme in engineering sciences in the fields of study of sciences and technologies at the National advanced school of engineering of yaounde (NASEY), and to specify the number of places available for the 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the admission of sixty (60) students into the first year of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences, in the fields of Sciences and Technologies at the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde (NASEY), has been launched for the 2020/2021 academic year in the following centres: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
(2) The exam shall be composed of one (01) written papers in Mathematics and one (01) written papers in Physics, each lasting for three (03) hours and of equal rating. kamerpower.com
The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Final year students in science, technical and industrial series of Baccalaureate C, D, E, F and TI, as well as those preparing for the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE-A/L) in Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, and who passed in at least four subjects (Religious Knowledge excluded) at the GCE-O/L in one sitting;
- Holders of the Baccalaureate in the series mentioned above or at least two of the GCE-A/L papers mentioned above, obtained in one sitting, or any other equivalent certificates recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The syllabus is that of Premiére and Terminale scientific and technical series mentioned above for candidates of the Francophone Sub-system, or of GCE-A/L Lower and Upper Sixth science for candidates of the Anglophone Sub-system.
- There will be no oral examination.
If successful in the competitive entrance examination, candidates awaiting the results of the above-mentioned certificate examinations shall be admitted into the NASEY only on presentation of an Attestation of success or the original results slip of the certificate obtained in 2020, within the deadline set by the NASEY.
Registration for the entrance examination is done online on the NASEY website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours.
The application file shall include the following documents:
- An individual record form duly filled by the candidate on the entrance examination page of the School’s website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours;
- A photocopy of the National Identity Card or its receipt, or the school identity card.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old).
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious Knowledge excluded) or
equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education or an Attestation of success of any of
the above. kamerpower.com
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five (GCE-O/L class) and Upper Sixth (GCE-A/L class)
whichever is applicable.
- 4 passport size photos (4 x 4).
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a State registered medical doctor.
- Aself-addressed A4-size stamped (1 000 francs CFA) envelope.
Version Français (French)