Concours Polytechnic Douala examination 2021-2022 : NHPSD 1st year Curses Engineering Sciences ENSPD
Concours Polytechnic Douala Entrance examination 2021-2022: NHPSD – ENSPD 1st year Curses of Engineering Sciences.
PRESS RELEASE N° 21-0188 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 MAY 2021
Concours Polytechnic Douala examination 2021-2022 – ENSPD
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the 1st year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala, Curses of Engineering Sciences and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2021/2022. Kamerpower.com
Article 1: (1) The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of one hundred (100) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2021/2022 academic year, in the centres at BAMENDA, BANDJOUN, BERTOUA, BUEA, EBOLOWA, DOUALA, GAROUA, MAROUA, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE.
Students admitted to the engineering sciences curses at the of their second year of training have to choose between the different stream below for the continuation of their training, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Telecommunication, Mechanics and Materials, Geophysics, Water and Environnement, Energy, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Chemistry and Industrial Bioprocesses.
Students are not allowed to change curses in the course of training.
(2) The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics of three (03) hours duration each.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Students preparing baccalaureate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT.
- Students from upper sixth science offering at least two of the following subjects: pure mathematics, physics and further mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge).
- Holders of baccalaureate in the above mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L.
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: (1) The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the ‘‘Lower ” and “Upper” Sixth programs of both general and technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F, BT and GCE-AL.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)