Concours Polytechnic Douala examination 2022-2023 : NHPSD 1st year Curses Engineering Sciences ENSPD
Concours Polytechnic Douala Entrance examination 2022-2023: NHPSD – ENSPD 1st year Curses of Engineering Sciences.
PRESS RELEASE N° 21-0188 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 MAY 2021
Concours Polytechnic Douala examination 2022-2023 – ENSPD
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the 1st year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala, Curses of Engineering Sciences and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2021/2022. Kamerpower.com
Article 1: (1) The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of one hundred (100) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2021/2022 academic year, in the centres at BAMENDA, BANDJOUN, BERTOUA, BUEA, EBOLOWA, DOUALA, GAROUA, MAROUA, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE.
Students admitted to the engineering sciences curses at the of their second year of training have to choose between the different stream below for the continuation of their training, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Telecommunication, Mechanics and Materials, Geophysics, Water and Environnement, Energy, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Chemistry and Industrial Bioprocesses.
Students are not allowed to change curses in the course of training.
(2) The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics of three (03) hours duration each.
Download Polytechnic Douala Entrance Exams 2022-2023 pdf
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Students preparing baccalaureate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT.
- Students from upper sixth science offering at least two of the following subjects: pure mathematics, physics and further mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge).
- Holders of baccalaureate in the above mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L.
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: (1) The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the ‘‘Lower ” and “Upper” Sixth programs of both general and technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F, BT and GCE-AL.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: Students on awaiting results will be declared successful in the written entrance examination exams, upon presentation of the original certificate obtained in 2021, or presentation of success testimonial at the time of registration.
Article 5: Registration shall be done online on the school website at: www.enspd-udo.cm
The files of the candidates shall comprise the following:
- An individual registration form to be completed online at www.enspd-udo.cm. The completed form shall be printed bearing a fiscal stamp of 1000 francs CFA and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- 3- A certified true photocopy of “ Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L certificate or slip for the sciences subjects or equivalent certificate, or the success testimonial of any of these certificates as the case maybe. Kamerpower.com
- A certified true photocopy of “Probatoire” or GCE O/L certificates or result slips.
- A medical certificate of fitness not older than three months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 1000 francs CFA postal stamp with candidate’s address on it.
Article 6: -The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20 000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0 100 500 000 287 of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; (bank receipt should be included in candidates’ file). The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
Article 7: – All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the National Higher. Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education no latest than Thursday 15 July 2021 at 3 pm.
Article 8: Only candidates, who have deposited complete application files, will be authorised to write, after a proof of a national identity card duly presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Article 9: The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year must not be more than twenty nine (29) years old by January 1st 2021.
Article 10: The written examination will take place on Sunday the 18 July 2021, at 8 am in the centres
Article 11: -The Rector of the University of Douala the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this press release which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need may be.