Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2021-2022: M1 Regional Masters
Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2021-2022: M1 Regional Masters.
Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRYOF HIGHER EDUCATION
PRESS RELEASE N°. 20/00529 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 25 Juin 2020.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into M1 Regional Masters in Integrated Coastal and Marine Environment Management of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (jointly carried by the University of Douala, the Omar Bongo University, the Masuku University of Science and Technique and the University of Yaoundé 1) and setting the number of places offered for 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION INFORMS:
Candidates who are holder of the following diploma/ certificates;
Bachelor of Engineering.
Bachelor of Mathematics.
Bachelor of Environmental studies.
Bachelor of Physics
Bachelor of Chemistry
Bachelor of Geoscience
Bachelor of Biology
Bachelor of Geography.
Bachelor of Oceanography
Bachelor of Human and Social Sciences.
Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Biochemistry.
Bachelor of Water Management.
- a degree in any academic discipline or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education,that a competitive entrance examination by study of file (Convention between the four universities) for the selection of 40 (forty) students into M1 of the Regional Masters in Integrated Coastal and Marine environment Management of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences for the 2020/2021 academic year is hereby launched only in Douala center.
The numbers of places are to be distributed as follows:
- Coastal and Marine Landscapes Planning …. 10 places.
- Evaluation and Audit of Coastal and Marine Zones/Environments …. 10 places.
- Conservation of Coastal and Marine Ecosystems …. 10 places.
- Research and Development in Coastal and Marine Zones/Environments …. 10 places.