Concours Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2022-2023 Year 1
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
Concours ISH Université de Douala 2022-2023:
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
ORDER N° 21-00176 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 07 May 2021.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the first year Cycle L (Bachelor of Engineering) of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi and setting the number of places offered for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
of the Constitution.
of law n° 2001/005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n° 2018/190 of 02 March 2018 to amend and complete some provision of decree n? 2011/408 of 09 December 20 Il to appoint members of Govemment.
of Decree n° 20 11/410 of 09 December 20 II to appoint members of Government.
of Decree n° 2019/002 of 04 January 2019 to reshuffle the Govemment.
of Decree n° 93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities.
of Decree n° 2005/342 of 10 September 2005 to amend sorne provisions of Decree n? 93/027 of 19 January 1993 to define provisions common to Universities. kamerpower.com
of Decree n° 93/030 of 19 January 1993 to organize the University of Douala.
of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 to grant special financial regime to Universities.
of Decree n° 2012/433 of 0 1 October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
of decree n° 2015/398 of 15 September 2015, to appoint the Universities Vice-Chancellor and Rectors.
of Decree n° 2012/366 of 05 August 2012 to appoint staff members in some State Universities.
of Decree n° 2013/0891/PM of 12 March 2013 to appoint staff members at the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Order n° 19-00054/ MINESUP/SG/ DAUQ/SDEAC of 27 February 2021 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, Schools and Institutions of Cameroon State Universities for 2021-2022 academic year.
Article 1: The public is hereby informed that :
- Candidates who are holders of baccalaureate C, D and l or equivalent;
- Candidates who are holders of GCE / AL obtained as follows: GCEI AL in Biology and Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics or GCE/ AL in Biology and Chemistry on condition that the candidate obtained both papers in one session, and had the GCE /Ordinary Level in Mathematics or Physics or Computer.
- Candidates who are holders of any other diploma accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education as equivalent.
That a competitive entrance examination for the selection of one hundred (100) students, of which twenty (20) civil servants, ten (10) foreigners, into the first year of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2021/2022 academic year is hereby launched in DOUALA, DSCHANG, YABASSI, NGAOUNDÉRÉ and YAOUNDÉ Centers. kamerpower.com
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination comprises a study of files and written exam.
The study of files (coefficient 1) consists of the candidate’s results in the Probatoire or GCE/OL, Baccalaureate or GCEI AL.
The written examination comprises:
- two hours Biology paper except holders of BT in Agriculture, option (Animal Production, Processing, Vegetable Production) who will have a paper of speciality (coefficient 2).
- two hours Physics -Chemistry paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours Mathematics paper (coefficient 1).
The examination syllabus is that of Baccalaureate C, D, 1 or GCEI AL in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer and BT Agriculture; option Animal Production, Processing, Vegetable Production.
Article 3: Application files include the following documents:
a) For candidates resident in Cameroun regularly registered in schools and civil servants:
- a duly stamped hand-written application to the Director of the Institute;
- an identification form to be collected at the ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala); at the student’s affair office of the ISH (Yabassi), FAS A (Dschang), ESMY (Ngaoundéré), CRESA Forêt-Bois (Yaoundé), Ministry of Higher Education door 9270r from the website: www.ish.cm.
- certified true copies less than six months of the birth certificate.
- certified true copies of the required diplomas.
- five (5) passport size photographs (4×4) with candidates names written behind.
- a medical certificate delivered by a medical doctor of state administration, testifying that the candidate is physically fit for university studies.
- transcripts of Probatoire or GCE/OL.
- transcripts of Baccalauréat or GCEI AL.
- a receipt of payment of the sum of 20, 000 CF A francs representing the registration fees.
- Two A4 size self-addressed envelopes bearing a 400 CFA F postal stamp.
b) For foreign candidates
Apart from the documents required in a), they can be exceptionally admitted after a study of their files.
Article 4: Registration fees for the competitive entrance examination is 20, 000 CFA francs, to be payed into the account n. 10033 05214 140160 00004-94 at UBA of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi. The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination.
Article 5: Candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year should not be more than twenty eight (28) years old on 1st January of the Current year for those registered in schools or universities and forty five (45) years old for civil servant candidates.
Article 6: For ail candidates, complete application files must reach before the 07th of September 2021 in the admissions Office of:
- The Rectorate of the University of Douala (Service Courrier).
- The ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering.
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi (Service de la Scolarité) or send to the e-mail address: [email protected]@ish.cm
- Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FASA) of the University of Dschang (Service du Courrier).
- School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (ESMV) of the University of Ngaoundéré.
- CRESA Forêt-Bois Yaoundé (Secrétariat du Coordonnateur).
Only candidates who have submitted a complete application file will be accepted into the examination. They should therefore bring along their national identity cards.
Registration is done on line at the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences’s website: www.ish.cm
Article 7: The examination will take place on the 08th of September 2021, at 8 A.M. in the following Centers: Douala (University of Douala), Yabassi (Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences), Dschang (Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences), Ngaoundéré (School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine), Yaoundé (CRESA Forêt-Bois).
Article 8: The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of the Department of University accreditation and Quality and the Director of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, each in their capacity, are responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
Concours Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2022-2023 Year 1.
Version Français (French)