Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace — Work — Fatherland.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala
ORDER N. 21.00177 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 07 MAY 2021.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the Third Year of Cycle L (Bachelor of Engineering) of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi and setting the number of places offered for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
Under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education for 2021-2022 academic year.
Article 1: The public is hereby informed that:
Candidates who are holders of the following diplomas/certificates:
- University Diploma in Technology (Aquaculture, Environment, Food Industry and Biotechnology, Quality control and processing of fisheries products).
- Post graduate Diploma in animal Biology or natural sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Forestry and Fisheries Sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Animal production.
- Higher National Diploma in Agriculture.
- Senior Technician in Water, Forestry and Wildlife.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Water Management.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences.
- Any other diploma related to Fisheries and Aquaculture field accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education as equivalent,
That a competitive entrance examination for the selection of one fifty five (55) students into the third year of cycle L of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2021/2022 academic year is hereby launched in the DOUALA, DSCHANG, YABASSI, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE Centers. kamerpower.com
The number of places is distributed as follows:
- Aquaculture ..………. 10 places
- Aquatic Ecosystems Management……10 places
- Oceanography and Limnology …….10 places.
- Fisheries Management ……….. …10 places.
- Processing and Quality Control of Fisheries and Aquatic Products.. 15 places.
Four (04) places in each option shall be reserved for civil servants and foreign candidates.
Article 2: The Competitive Entrance Examination comprises a study of files and written papers. The study of files (coefficient 1) consists in the candidate’s results of level 1 and 2 of cycle L.
The written examination comprises:
- two hours general knowledge paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours aptitude test paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours speciality paper (coefficient 2).
The examination syllabus is that of cycle L
Article 3: The application files should include the following documents:
a) All registered candidates in Higher Education Institutions and civil servants of Cameroonian Nationality
- a duly stamped hand-written application;
- an identification form to be collected at the ISH liaison’s office, situated at the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Douala (former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering); at the student’s affair office of the ISH (Yabassi), FASA (Dschang), School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (Ngaoundéré), CRESA Forét-Bois (Yaoundé), Ministry of Higher Education door 927 or from the website: www.ish.cm;
- certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- certified true photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE-AL certificate.
- certified true photocopy of transcripts of the entry diploma/certificate.
- five passport size photographs (4×4).
- a medical certificate delivered by a state practitioner testifying that the candidate is physically fit for university studies.
- a receipt of payment of the sum of 20,000 (twenty thousand) FCFA for the registration fees.
- Two A4 size self-addressed envelopes bearing a 1,000 CFA F postal stamp.
b) For candidates of foreign nationalities
Apart from the documents required on alinea a, they can be exceptionally admitted after study of their file.
Article 4: Registration fees to the competitive entrance examination is the sum of 20,000 CFA francs to be paid into the account n° 10033 05214 140160 00004-94 at UBA of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi.
The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination.
Article 5: Candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the fourth year should not be more than thirty five (35) years old on 1st January of the current year. kamerpower.com
Article 6: For all candidates, complete application files must reach the admissions office on or before the 7th of September 2021 at the following addresses:
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences at Yabassi (Academic office).
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala liaison’s office, situated at the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Douala (former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering) or send to the e-mail address [email protected] or [email protected].
Only candidates who have submitted a complete application file shall be authorised for the examination. They should therefore bring along their national identity cards.
Registration can also be done online at the website: www.ish.cm
Article 7: The examination will take place on the 8th of September 2021, at 8 A.M. in the following Centres: Douala (University of Douala), Yabassi (Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences), Dschang (Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences), Ngaoundéré (School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine), Yaoundé (CRESA Forét-Bois).
Article 8: The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of the Department of University accreditation and Quality and the Director of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, each in their capacity.
Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)