Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace — Work — Fatherland.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2021-2022 University of Douala
ORDER N. 21.00177 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 07 MAY 2021.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the Third Year of Cycle L (Bachelor of Engineering) of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi and setting the number of places offered for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
Under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education for 2021-2022 academic year.
Article 1: The public is hereby informed that:
Candidates who are holders of the following diplomas/certificates:
- University Diploma in Technology (Aquaculture, Environment, Food Industry and Biotechnology, Quality control and processing of fisheries products).
- Post graduate Diploma in animal Biology or natural sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Forestry and Fisheries Sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Animal production.
- Higher National Diploma in Agriculture.
- Senior Technician in Water, Forestry and Wildlife.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Water Management.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences.
- Any other diploma related to Fisheries and Aquaculture field accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education as equivalent,
That a competitive entrance examination for the selection of one fifty five (55) students into the third year of cycle L of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2021/2022 academic year is hereby launched in the DOUALA, DSCHANG, YABASSI, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE Centers. kamerpower.com
The number of places is distributed as follows:
- Aquaculture ..………. 10 places
- Aquatic Ecosystems Management……10 places
- Oceanography and Limnology …….10 places.
- Fisheries Management ……….. …10 places.
- Processing and Quality Control of Fisheries and Aquatic Products.. 15 places.
Four (04) places in each option shall be reserved for civil servants and foreign candidates.
Article 2: The Competitive Entrance Examination comprises a study of files and written papers. The study of files (coefficient 1) consists in the candidate’s results of level 1 and 2 of cycle L.
The written examination comprises:
- two hours general knowledge paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours aptitude test paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours speciality paper (coefficient 2).
The examination syllabus is that of cycle L
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)