Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2020-2021 University of Douala
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2020-2021 University of Douala.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace — Work — Fatherland.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
Concours Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences ISH Yabassi Third Year Cycle L 2020-2021 University of Douala
ORDER N. 20.00527 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 25 JUIN 2020.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the Third Year of Cycle L (Bachelor of Engineering) of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi and setting the number of places offered for the 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
Under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education for 2020-2021 academic year.
Article 1: The public is hereby informed that:
Candidates who are holders of the following diplomas/certificates:
- University Diploma in Technology (Aquaculture, Environment, Food Industry and Biotechnology, Quality control and processing of fisheries products).
- Post graduate Diploma in animal Biology or natural sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Forestry and Fisheries Sciences.
- Higher National Diploma in Animal production.
- Higher National Diploma in Agriculture.
- Senior Technician in Water, Forestry and Wildlife.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Water Management.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences.
- Any other diploma related to Fisheries and Aquaculture field accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education as equivalent,
That a competitive entrance examination for the selection of one fifty five (55) students into the third year of cycle L of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2020/2021 academic year is hereby launched in the DOUALA, DSCHANG, YABASSI, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE Centers. kamerpower.com
The number of places is distributed as follows:
- Aquaculture ..………. 10 places
- Aquatic Ecosystems Management……10 places
- Oceanography and Limnology …….10 places.
- Fisheries Management ……….. …10 places.
- Processing and Quality Control of Fisheries and Aquatic Products.. 15 places.
Four (04) places in each option shall be reserved for civil servants and foreign candidates.
Article 2: The Competitive Entrance Examination comprises a study of files and written papers. The study of files (coefficient 1) consists in the candidate’s results of level 1 and 2 of cycle L.
The written examination comprises:
- two hours general knowledge paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours aptitude test paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours speciality paper (coefficient 2).
The examination syllabus is that of cycle L