Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment: Senior Sales Officer
Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment: Senior Sales Officer.
Job offer: senior sales officer – dangote cement cameroon S.A. Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment: Senior Sales Officer. Cimenterie dangote recrutement en ligne kamerpower.com
Job Title: SENIOR SALES OFFICER.
- Coordinate sales activities within assigned area and ensure execution of agreed upon sales strategies with the aim of meeting customer needs and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the area.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Sales or any related discipline.
- Post-graduate/ professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License,
Skills & Competencies.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental trends, and the impact on the organisation, ideally with exposure to the cement industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques.
- Good understanding of the distribution and logistics network in assigned region.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organisation, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Self-motivated, with a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite and SAP.
- Ability to sit and operate a vehicle for extended hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution and implementation of the organisation’s sales strategy in the area.
- Prepare annual budget for assigned area and ensure implementation of approved budget.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned area and ensure alignment with the organisation’s objectives.
- Implement approved work programmes and plans for the area with the overall aim of increasing sales and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Monitor sales performance in assigned area and provide feedback to the Regional Sales Manager on development of effective strategies to improve target performance and address shortfall in targets.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organisation.
- Manage relationships with key customers and accounts in assigned area.
- Conduct regular visits to outlets in the area to ensure service levels are in accordance with the organisation’s standards and that hindrances to optimal performance are identified and reported.
- Oversee the preparation of periodic sales activity, financial and performance reports for the attention of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.