Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment 2021-2022
Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment 2021-2022 : Senior Sales Officer.
Job offer: senior sales officer – dangote cement cameroon S.A. Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment 2021-2022: Senior Sales Officer. Cimenterie dangote recrutement en ligne kamerpower.com
Job Title: SENIOR SALES OFFICER.
- Coordinate sales activities within assigned area and ensure execution of agreed upon sales strategies with the aim of meeting customer needs and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the area.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Sales or any related discipline.
- Post-graduate/ professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License,
Skills & Competencies.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental trends, and the impact on the organisation, ideally with exposure to the cement industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques.
- Good understanding of the distribution and logistics network in assigned region.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organisation, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Self-motivated, with a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite and SAP.
- Ability to sit and operate a vehicle for extended hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution and implementation of the organisation’s sales strategy in the area.
- Prepare annual budget for assigned area and ensure implementation of approved budget.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned area and ensure alignment with the organisation’s objectives.
- Implement approved work programmes and plans for the area with the overall aim of increasing sales and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Monitor sales performance in assigned area and provide feedback to the Regional Sales Manager on development of effective strategies to improve target performance and address shortfall in targets.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organisation.
- Manage relationships with key customers and accounts in assigned area.
- Conduct regular visits to outlets in the area to ensure service levels are in accordance with the organisation’s standards and that hindrances to optimal performance are identified and reported.
- Oversee the preparation of periodic sales activity, financial and performance reports for the attention of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application:
May 16, 2017.
Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment: Senior Sales Officer.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.