Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2021-2022: 1st year
Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2021-2022: 1st year ENSPD
Modifying and supplementing the Order a Ne nee of 25 june Concerning the launch of the competitive entrance examination into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD – ENSPD) of the University of Douala, and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2020/2021. kamerpower.com
ORDER N° 20-0059 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 JUIL 2020
National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala NHPSD
- The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of three hundred and fifty (350) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2020/2021 academic year, in the centres at BAMENDA, BANDJOUN, BERTOUA, DOUALA, GAROUA and YAOUNDE.
- The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics of three (03) hours duration each.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Student preparing baccalaureate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT.
- Studens from upper sixth science offering at least two of the following subjects: pure mathematics, physics and further mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge).
- Holders of baccalaureate in the above mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L.
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the “Lower ” and “Upper” Sixth programs of both general and technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F, BT and GCE-AL.
- There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: Students on awaiting results will be declared successful in the written entrance examination exams, upon presentation of the original certificate obtained in 2020, or presentation of success testimonial at the time of registration.
Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2021-2022
Article 5: Registration shall be done online on the school website at: www.enspd-udo.cm
The files of the candidates shall comprise the following:
- An individual registration form to be completed online at www.enspd-udo.cm. The completed form shall be printed bearing a fiscal stamp of 1 000 francs CFA and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true photocopy of ” Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L certificate or slip for the sciences subjects or equivalent certificate, or the success testimonial of any of these certificates as the case maybe.
- A ccertified true photocopy of “Probatoire” or GCE O/L certificates or result slips.
- A medical certificate of fitness not older than three months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 1000 francs CFA postal stamp with candidate’s address on it.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)