Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2023-2024: 1st year
Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2023-2024: 1st year ENSPD
Modifying and supplementing the Order a Ne nee of 25 june Concerning the launch of the competitive entrance examination into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD – ENSPD) of the University of Douala, and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2022/2023. kamerpower.com
ORDER N° 20-0059 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 JUIL 2023
National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala NHPSD
- The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of three hundred and fifty (350) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2022/2023 academic year, in the centres at BAMENDA, BANDJOUN, BERTOUA, DOUALA, GAROUA and YAOUNDE.
- The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics of three (03) hours duration each.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Student preparing baccalaureate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT.
- Studens from upper sixth science offering at least two of the following subjects: pure mathematics, physics and further mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge).
- Holders of baccalaureate in the above mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L.
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the “Lower ” and “Upper” Sixth programs of both general and technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F, BT and GCE-AL.
- There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: Students on awaiting results will be declared successful in the written entrance examination exams, upon presentation of the original certificate obtained in 2022, or presentation of success testimonial at the time of registration.
Concours NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala 2023-2024
Article 5: Registration shall be done online on the school website at: www.enspd-udo.cm
The files of the candidates shall comprise the following:
- An individual registration form to be completed online at www.enspd-udo.cm. The completed form shall be printed bearing a fiscal stamp of 1 000 francs CFA and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true photocopy of ” Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L certificate or slip for the sciences subjects or equivalent certificate, or the success testimonial of any of these certificates as the case maybe.
- A ccertified true photocopy of “Probatoire” or GCE O/L certificates or result slips.
- A medical certificate of fitness not older than three months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 1000 francs CFA postal stamp with candidate’s address on it.
Article 6: -The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20 000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0 100 500 000 287 of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; (bank receipt should be included in candidates’ file). The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
Article 7: – All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education no latest than Thursday 17th september 2022 at 3 pm.
Article 8: Only candidates, who have deposited complete application files, will be authorised to write, after a proof of a national identity card duly presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Article 9: The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year must not be more than twenty nine (29) years old by January 1st 2020.
Article 10; The written examination will take place on Sunday the 20th september 2022, at 8 am in the centres indicated above.
Article 11: This Order cancels the previous one of the 25th june.
Article 12: -The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need may be.
- NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School Douala Entrance 2023-2024: 3rd year ENSPD
- Polytechnic Douala Entrance Exams 2023-2024: NHPSD ENSPD 1st year Curses of Engineering
- Concours Polytechnic Douala examination 2023-2024 : NHPSD 1st year Curses Engineering Sciences ENSPD
- Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2023-2024.