Examination for admission IUT Douala 2022-2023 1st year with HND
DECISION No 21-00237 / MINESUP /SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 22 June 2021.
Examination for admission IUT Douala 2022-2023 1st year with HND – University Institute of Technology (UIT) University of Douala.
To launch the competitive examination for admission into the 1st year of the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur (BTS) of the University of Douala and to fix the number of places available, for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
Article 1: A recruitment into the first year of the Brevet de Technicien Supérieur (BTS) HND, is open at the
University Institute of Technology (UIT) of the University of Douala for the academic year 2021/2022, in the specialties specified in section 3 below.
Article 2: The recruitment referred to, in article 1 above, is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes and to
foreign candidates, and is based on file hearing.
Article 3: The number of available places offered is Five hundred (500) standing us follows:
Examination for admission IUT Douala 2022-2023 1st year with HND.
The complete application file should comprise the following documents.
A registration form is filled online at www.iut-douala.cm . This form shall bear a 1000 CFA francs stamp and be duly completed and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of the required diploma.
- An attestation of attendance of Upper 6th.
- A medical certificate not older than three (03) months issued by a state medical practitioner and testifying that the candidate is fit for higher education.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- A twenty thousand (20,000) CFA francs banking receipt being examination fees to pay at UBA account No. 10033 05214 14004000006 CLE 90.
- A 21 x 29.7 size self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 CFA francs postal stamp.
- The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes, not more than twenty-nine (29) years old on January 1st, 2021.
Application forms are available and should be filled in and deposited latest on Friday the 06th of September 2021 at the following places:
- The Ministry of Higher Education/ Direction of University Accreditation and Quality (DUAQ).
- Admissions Office of the Douala University Institute of Technology.
The Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Educations of the various examination centres.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the Websites of the Ministry of Higher Education (www.minesup.gov.cm) or of the UIT of Douala ([email protected]) kamerpower.com or iut-douala.cm/new_site
The successful candidates shall report to UIT for registration formalities within fifteen days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education on the recommendation of the Rector of the University of Douala.
The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of UIT of Douala, each in his own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of the present decision which shall be registered and published in English and in French wherever necessary.
how can i find the online registration form because i can’t find it om the website precised
Pourquoi dans la fiche il ya pas le génie civil instris en BTS ?