Registration Information: University of Bamenda (UBa)
The mission of the University of Bamenda is to equip students with universal knowledge in the arts, sciences and technology.It strives to imbue in the students an overt spirit, reflective of critical and constructive thinking, spontaneous to initiatives and enterprise. The following bullet-ed Registration Information University of Bamenda (UBa)below is what you need to know in order to consider registering to the University of Bamenda (UBa).
- Check registration appointment date and time.
- Students have the option of doing registration online or face to face.
- Check for registration holds (academic checklists, financial encumbrances, and immunization record noncompliance entries).
- Follow the advising procedure established by your school or department.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to beware of fraudsters during registration.
- Customized details of all charges will be displayed in the schools and faculties.
- Pick up your admission letter from your registration booth in your school showing your matriculation number.
- Pay your registration fees (60, 000 Francs CFA for new students, 50, 000 Francs CFA for returning Students) into your school or faculty account in the required bank(s).
- Pay your departmental dues also.
- Proceed to the University of Bamenda (UBa) Health Centre, do your check and obtain an attestation.
- Make sure you attend the general orientation.
- Put all the required documents together, especially your bank receipt(s) and medical attestation receipt. Proceed to the Receipt Control Office and obtain a registration number.
- At this stage, note that you are now set for registration.
- After each registration period, schools and departments may review the completion of prerequisites of registered students. The academic units have the authority to administratively drop a student from a course for which the student has not fulfilled the published prerequisite.
- All students who are enrolled on the University of Bamenda (UBa) campus during one academic term are automatically given a registration appointment.