Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2022-2023 Fourth year
Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2022-2023 Fourth year by study of files
DECISION N° 200244 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 24 JULY 2021
Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2022-2023 Fourth year by study of files.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination by study of files, for admission into the Fourth year of The College of Technology (COLTECH) of The University of Bamenda and setting the number of places offered for the 2021/2022 academic year.
A competitive entrance examination by study of files for the admission of students into the fourth year of the College of Technology of The University of Bamenda has been launched for the 2021/22 academic year in the following programs:
Agribusiness Technology; Agricultural Engineering; Environmental Engineering; Animal Production Technology; Crop Production Technology; Nutrition, Food and Bioresource Technology.
The qualifications and the number of places available in the fourth year programmes of the College of Technology (COLTECH) of The University of Bamenda for the Academic year 2021/2022. kamerpower.com
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be completed online at the website of the College of Technology: https://vww.coltech.cm
- A certified true copy of birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Professional Bachelor degree dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A receipt of payment of the sum of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA being a non-refundable registration fee to be paid online through MTN Mobile Money or Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted. kamerpower.com
- One self-addressed stamped A4 size envelope.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.
After submitting the online registration form, print a copy and include with a hard copy of the application file which should be submitted at the Directorate of the College of Technology (COLTECH) of the University of Bamenda (UBa) on or before Saturday 26th September, 2021.
Article 6 –
The examination shall be based solely on the study of files.
The Vice Chancellor of The University of Bamenda, the Director of the College of Technology, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality of the Ministry of Higher Education each in his/her own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.