Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2021-2022 Fourth year
Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2021-2022 Fourth year by study of files
DECISION N° 200244 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 24 JULY 2020
Entrance into COLTECH of Bamenda 2021-2022 Fourth year by study of files.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination by study of files, for admission into the Fourth year of The College of Technology (COLTECH) of The University of Bamenda and setting the number of places offered for the 2020/2021 academic year.
A competitive entrance examination by study of files for the admission of students into the fourth year of the College of Technology of The University of Bamenda has been launched for the 2020/21 academic year in the following programs:
Agribusiness Technology; Agricultural Engineering; Environmental Engineering; Animal Production Technology; Crop Production Technology; Nutrition, Food and Bioresource Technology.
The qualifications and the number of places available in the fourth year programmes of the College of Technology (COLTECH) of The University of Bamenda for the Academic year 2020/2021. kamerpower.com
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
1) A registration form to be completed online at the website of the College of Technology: https://vww.coltech.cm
2) Acertified true copy of birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
3) A certified true copy of Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Professional Bachelor degree dated not more than six (6) months.
4) A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
5) A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
6) A receipt of payment of the sum of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA being a non-refundable registration fee to be paid online through MTN Mobile Money or Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted. kamerpower.com
7) One self-addressed stamped A4 size envelope.
8) Four passport-size photographs.