NAHPI University of Bamenda Recruitment of instructors.
NAHPI University of Bamenda Recruitment of instructors 2018-2019. The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bamenda Informs interested candidates that positions for the recruitment of instructors and Part-time teachers at the National Higher Polytechnique Institute (School of Engineering) of the University of Bamenda has been opened for the 2018/2019 academic year in the following areas: kamerpower.com
- Civil engineering and Architecture.
- Computer Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
- Mining and Mineral Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
Interested Candidates should have at least an academic Master’s degree in the area advertised. Complete application files should be submitted at the Mails Office of the University of Bamenda on or before the 2nd of October, 2018 at 3:30 pm. The application file should comprise the following documents:
- A stamped application letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bamenda.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A certified copy of Birth certificate dated not more than (03) months.
- Copies of University degree transcripts.
- Certified copies of National Identity Card.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Proof of teaching or work experience if any.
Recruitment interviews for the said positions will be conducted at the University Campus on Tuesday 23rd of October, 2018 as from 8:00 am prompt. Those who applied before need to apply again. For more information, please contact the Directorate of the Institute.