UNICEF Cameroon Current job opportunities – Nutrition Officer, (NO-2), Yaoundé
UNICEF Cameroon Current job opportunities – Nutrition Officer, (NO-2), Yaoundé.
UNICEF Cameroon Current job opportunities – Nutrition Officer, (NO-2), Yaoundé. #110786, Temporary Appointment (364 days), Cameronian only. kamerpower.com
Job Number: 525572
Locations: Africa: Cameroon
Work Type : Temporary Appointment.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
The specific objectives of the job are as follows:
– Provide technical assistance to the Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition and facilitate the finalization of a national multi-sectoral implementation plan to reduce malnutrition.
– Act as a technical advisor to the chair of the Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition.
– Provide strategic guidance to the committee to monitor and coordinate all nutrition interventions at national and decentralized levels.
Impact of Results:
- The effective functioning of Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition.
- The relevant follow up of the nutrition interventions carrying out in the field by different sectors.
- The better coordination of the nutrition activities carrying out by all the sectors.
- The improvement of mothers and child nutritional status.
Major duties and responsibilities
Provide technical assistance to the Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition and facilitate the finalization of a national multi-sectoral implementation plan to reduce malnutrition.
- Support the Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition to finalize the national multi-sectoral implementation plan to reduce malnutrition and its budgeting.
- Support the committee to produce other strategic documents on nutrition.
- Produce monthly reports that give an update of the activities of the committee.
Act as a technical advisor to the Inter-Ministerial Committee to fight malnutrition and its chair
- Support the chair of the Inter-Ministerial Committee in developing a clear TOR for the committee.
- Support the chair of the Inter-Ministerial Committee to organize, on a monthly basis, planning, meetings with stakeholders from all the sectors involved in nutrition.
- Update the committee of any recent developments in nutrition.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Provide strategic guidance to the committee to monitor and coordinate nutrition activities at national and decentralized levels.
– Support the Inter-Ministerial Committee to implement the national multi-sectoral implementation plan to reduce malnutrition at both national and district levels.
– Support the identification and development of mechanisms that allow ongoing monitoring and coordination of nutrition policy, plans and interventions.
Perform other related tasks as required.
Qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience/competencies required for the assignment.
Education: Advanced university degree in Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Epidemiology or any other relevant field.
Work experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and management of nutrition programs.
Languages: French written and oral fluency, with a good knowledge of English.
Competencies: Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; Strong analytical skills Sound judgement and initiative; Strong communication and writing skills.
Core values: Commitment, Integrity, Diversity and inclusion.
Core competencies: Communication (II), Working with people (I), Drive for results (I).
Greetings am a cameroonian I will like to work with you people so how can I apply
Madam/ sir I can not see where to apply, am a holder of master degree in law and I wish to apply for the position.
Please i am intrested. I am a Degree holder in Geography and planning
I AM INTERESTED TO WORK WITH THE UNICEF TO HELP PREVENT MALNUTRITION AND NUTRITIONAL DISEASES
How do I apply?? I am a holder of Bachelor degree in Nursing science with a 5years working experience. I am specialised in paediatric health and nutrition.
Good morning sir/madam,I’m a cameroonian by nationality and a holder of:
Higher national diploma( HND)
Degree in home economic,all the above reguirement is what am train in schoolfor.will be very happy if am employ to work with your organisation and i promise to do my possible best.
I’m a 23 year old young boy looking for a job I’m an A-level holder and can’t advance in my education due lack of sponsore and I’m seeking to do any work which can be offered to me. I don’t want to be idel.
Thanks considering my request God bless you and give you more days.
Here is my contact: 672 933 378
Please sir/madam.I cannot find the link to apply.
i will like to work with this institution
Greetings. Have a bachelor degree in business management and sustainable development. i am interested in the job
Good afternoon sir/Madam, I am very much interested in the job offer. Presently reading MBA, holder of Business Management and have done Nursing Assistance. I can be well fited in this position and can be able to offer my best of efforts.
Bonjour jeci Mr Abdoul Moumini jci une chauffeur de catagori b’ c’ merci a vous tle 693092264 677975703
Hello, am interested in this, how can I apply, had a professional degree in business management
Am interested to work with you people
I’m an Engineer in Telecom and Networking and which to apply
I’m an HND holder in Banking and finance. I wish to apply for a position
Please how can I apply
Licence en biologie des organismes animaux et formation en technique de premiers secours
how do I apply?
Greetings.Please, i am interested but can’t find the link to apply.Could you please update ?
Greetings.Please, I am interested but can’t find a possible link to apply.
Please I can’t find the link to apply