Yoomee Cameroon recruitment HR & Administrative Assistant.
Yoomee Cameroon recruitment HR & Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employee’s requests. kamerpower.com
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Answering employee questions.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Creating and distributing documents.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Preparing news employee files.
HR & Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant.
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills,
- Orienting Employees,
- Interviewing Skills, Professionalism,
- Supply Management.
- Fluent, written and spoken, in French & English.
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
How to Apply.
- A complete CV & covert letter in English to email@example.com