Vodafone Cameroun Job Advert: Marketing Strategy & Planning Specialist
Vodafone Cameroun Job Advert: Marketing Strategy & Planning Specialist.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialist based in Douala. Vodafone Cameroun Job Advert kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialistation.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
- Lead and manage quarterly (yearly) marketing planning process with marketing, sales, network and finance departments. Produce strategy outline and aggregated marketing plan for approval by management based on bottom-up process with all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor the implementation of the marketing strategies and initiatives to optimize the short, medium and long term performance in order to achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience departments to track performance of gross ads, churn and customer base development. Including device uptake and turn over. Prepare reports on status.
- Act as controller for marketing budgets, EMEI subsides and advertising budgets with monthly follow up and explanation of deviation.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, research, business case calculation on new business opportunities, new network roll-out, products and propositions.
- Keep all relevant KPI’s dashboards for marketing and customer experience tracking updated.
- Prepare company, marketing, business initiatives presentations and materials for CMO.
- Timely delivery of Weekly Market Report.
- Timely delivery of Marketing Plan (quarterly/yearly).
- Monthly financial follow up on marketing budget.
- Ad hoc analysis and presentations on time.