vodafone Cameroun recruitment of Market & Communication Specialist
vodafone Cameroun recruitment of Market & Communication Specialist.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Market & Communication Specialist based in Douala. vodafone Cameroun recruitment kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Market & Communication Specialist.
REPORTS TO: Head of Corporate Communications.
- Taking a brand centric approach, based on Vodafone brand values, this role will plan, develop and implement advertising and market communications activities.
- Drive and manage all go-to-market activities for communication of product launches, promotions, etc. Building 360-degree integrated market communication plans covering ATL, BTL, Digital, Activation, key messages, etc.
- Manage day-2-day relationships with advertising and media agencies to develop innovative advertising campaigns as well as secure media space critical for campaigns
- Work closely with communications, channels and segment marketing team to develop product and customer experience key messages that is consistent with product, experience and supports brand identity.
- Translate marketing communication requirements into channel and retail needs.
- Coordinate consistency of advertising communication among all channels and retail outlets
- Coordinate with Segment Marketing to evaluate campaigns performance and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Proactively counter competitors’ communication strategy by being the champion of timely adaptation and implementation of market communication tactics.
- Proactively seeking new innovative ways to communicate and engage with the market, maintaining a strong and clear brand position for the Vodafone brand.
- Brand Visibility / Brand Share Index.
- ROI of Marketing spend.
- Timely launch of marcoms activities as per plan.
- Achievement of campaign targets (revenue, gross connections, etc).
- Adherence to campaign budget.
Key Results Area vodafone Cameroun recruitment.
- Ensure that the market communication strategy and activities contributes to overall brand perception of Vodafone Cameroon, by clearly delivering key messages to market and engaging customers to become advocates of Vodafone brand.
- Enhanced awareness and preference of Vodafone products and services – driving intake, service penetration and churn reduction.
- Building on the brand guidelines, ensure consistency in communication across all touch points, in order to deliver the key messages about product, brand and customer experience.
- Ensure timely information to and buy-in from sales, customer experience, segment marketing teams to ensure alignment on all go-to-market activities.
- Deliver and launch planned GTM-activities as per approved marketing plan and defined timelines.
- Constantly monitor and analyse performance of implemented campaign by tracking media, channel feedback, customer behaviour in order to optimize campaign performance by adjustment of messaging, media plan and related activities
- Ensure that the market communication plan is aligned with the marketing strategy and plan for the different segments. Update plan quarterly and yearly, and aligned with Sales, Marketing and Finance department.
- Plan and track cost per market communication activity and adhere to defined budget.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes.
Qualifications: vodafone Cameroun recruitment.
- University degree in Business, Communications or Marketing; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education (MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree) will also be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position either within marketing or communication function in Telco/FMCG, advertising agency or similar industry.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Product and domain knowledge.
- Proven ability to work in a start up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Is self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to extend oneself in the interests of delivering outstanding market communication, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him/her. Highly innovative.
- Influencing and Communication – Excellent interpersonal skills. Good at creating and given presentations. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Learning & adopting to change – Understands the need to constantly seek new inputs and embraces opportunities to learn and evolve. Enthusiastic and passionate about winning the customers from the market, in changing scenarios to achieve business results.
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to translate this in to engaging market communication with the defined segment. Is able to deliver results, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
How to apply vodafone Cameroun recruitment.
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Market & Communication Specialist Candidate” as subject of your email
- Deadline November, 11th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.