vodafone Cameroun recruitment of Market & Communication Specialist.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Market & Communication Specialist based in Douala. vodafone Cameroun recruitment kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Market & Communication Specialist.
REPORTS TO: Head of Corporate Communications.
- Taking a brand centric approach, based on Vodafone brand values, this role will plan, develop and implement advertising and market communications activities.
- Drive and manage all go-to-market activities for communication of product launches, promotions, etc. Building 360-degree integrated market communication plans covering ATL, BTL, Digital, Activation, key messages, etc.
- Manage day-2-day relationships with advertising and media agencies to develop innovative advertising campaigns as well as secure media space critical for campaigns
- Work closely with communications, channels and segment marketing team to develop product and customer experience key messages that is consistent with product, experience and supports brand identity.
- Translate marketing communication requirements into channel and retail needs.
- Coordinate consistency of advertising communication among all channels and retail outlets
- Coordinate with Segment Marketing to evaluate campaigns performance and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Proactively counter competitors’ communication strategy by being the champion of timely adaptation and implementation of market communication tactics.
- Proactively seeking new innovative ways to communicate and engage with the market, maintaining a strong and clear brand position for the Vodafone brand.
- Brand Visibility / Brand Share Index.
- ROI of Marketing spend.
- Timely launch of marcoms activities as per plan.
- Achievement of campaign targets (revenue, gross connections, etc).
- Adherence to campaign budget.