Kamerpower free advert for organizers of preparatory classes for public and private exams concours in Cameroon
Kamerpower free advert for organizers of preparatory classes for public and private exams concours in Cameroon.
We will be launching a campaign next month to promote those with preparatory schools/classes for public and private exams/concours in Cameroon. This will be done for free on this website by you creating a banner of given dimensions and sending it to us so that we can place it on our website so that students (30000+ students who visits kamerpower daily) looking for where to prepare for these exams can contact the organizers.
We are doing this in order to encourage the good work they are doing trying to educate young aspiring Cameroonians, since development and advancement of our country cannot be done without education.
We will need the following from you if u are an owner/organizer(s) of a preparatory school for public and private exams / concours in Cameroon.
- Name of preparatory institution.
- A description of preparatory institution (250 words and above).
- Location of the institution including cantacts. (A brief description to let student easily locate your institution).
- Name of proprietor/organizer(s) (Full names of the individual in charge of organizing the preparatory classes, and don’t forget to include a CV). Note: will be rejected without a CV.
- 250 pixel by 200 pixel (width = 250px, height= 200px ) banner. Note that it will be rejected if it is not professionally designed.
- 420 px by 420 px (width = 420px, height = 420px) banner. Note that it will be rejected if it is not professionally designed.
- These banners should carry information concerning your preparatory school. The Information should let /encourage students to came and register in your preparatory institution and start taking preparatory classes for their concours. Also note that any info other than letting or encouraging students taking classes will be rejected.
- All the above information should be sent to the following email address. [email protected] or [email protected] latest the 31st of July 2016.
- Any other extra information can be added.