BSc Biomedical Sciences FHS Buea Entrance Professional programme 2021-2022 University of Buea
The completed application files which must be received at the Registrar’s Office, University of Buea, PO. Box 63 Buea by Friday 08th September 2020 should comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A completed application form obtainable from the office of the Registrar, University of Buea, upon presentation of a bank receipt of 10,000 FCFA addressed to the “The Accounting Officer, University of Buea.” This sum of money is payable to the following University of Buea bank account: BICEC Buea Account No. 100010 6842 98394742001-23.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
The documents should comprise the following:
- A certified-true copy of their birth certificate dated no more than six months.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Certified-true copies of certificates/diplomas.
- Copies of transcripts (for candidates with the Baccalaureat certificate).
Incomplete files will not be considered.
The entrance examination will cover topics treated at the G.C.E. Ordinary, G.C.E. Advance Level and the Baccalaureat in the following areas:
- Biology Coef 3
- Chemistry Coef 2
- Physics Coef 2 kamerpower.com
- Use of English Coef2
- Oral Examination Coef 1
A study of the candidate’s academic background (quality of certificates and transcripts presented) shall constitute 40% (forty per cent) of the total marks of the entrance examination. The written and oral examinations shall carry the remaining 60% (sixty per cent).