IRIC Entrance 2020-2021 Cameroon International Marketing Professional Postgraduate (Masters)
IRIC Entrance 2019-2020 Cameroon International Marketing Professional Postgraduate (Masters).
Article 6: Candidates are expected to be in front of examination rooms thirty minutes (30) before the beginning of each test with their national identity cards.
Article 7: Candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral test, which is reserved only for those who will pass the written one.
Article 8: The candidate’s files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC. kamerpower.com
- A certified copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months before the examination date.
- A certified copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academie authorities.
- A medical certificate.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months before the examination date.
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A formaI authorization from the employer for candidates who are workers.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees for the examination. The money should be paid into account N°1000200069 9000023149593, entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
NB.: The payment of the said examination fees depend on the delivery of a clearance form by the bursar of IRIC after vérification of the candidate’s file by the Student Records Office of IRIC.
Article 9: Deadline for the reception of complete application files is Monday 14th September 2020, at 6pm. At the Student Records office of lRIC. Incomplete files and files that are deposited after the deadline shall be rejected.
Article 10: The Director of University Accreditation and Quality, the Rector of the University of Yaoundé II and the Director of IRIC are responsible for the execution of this order which shall be registered and communicated in English and French when and where ever need arises.
IRIC Entrance 2020-2021 Cameroon International Marketing Professional Postgraduate (Masters) University of Yaounde II.
Version Français (French)