Other requirements include:
- A stamped handwritten application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education;
- A certified copy of birth certificate not older than 6 months;
- A certificate of nationality
- High school transcripts of undergraduate studies
- A duly filled application form obtainable from room 1504, Ministry of Higher Educafion;
- Certified copies of academic certificates from G.C.E O/L or Probatoire to the highest qualification obtained;
- University transcripts for those applying for postgraduate studies and 2nde, 1ere, Tle or form five, lower and upper sixth transcripts for those applying for undergraduate studies
- 4 recent coloured passport size photographs, bearing the name and nationality of the candidate behind
- 2 photocopies of passport;
- An A4 envelope
- 1 certificate of non-conviction
- Medical fitness certificate including chest X-ray and routine examination of blood, urine, stool and contagious and communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, AIDS, HIV, hepatitis B, venereal diseases, etc.
Complete application files of candidates should be deposited in the Ministry of Higher Education Room 1504 lasted 10th August 2015.
(IUT) Dhaka, Bangladesh scholarships for Cameroonians undergraduate and postgraduate levels that the Islamic University of Technology (IUT) Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Version Français (French)