Turkish Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs – Cameroonian applicants inclusive
Required Documents for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
- Online application.
- A copy of a secondary school diploma for Undergraduate /bachelor or master’s for Postgraduate or document indicating that the candidate is secondary school senior or the candidate is bachelor or master’s student,
- A certified secondary school transcript for Undergraduate or A certified bachelor and/or master’s for Postgraduate (indicating courses taken and relevant transcript with relevant grades of the candidate).
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo .
Application Procedure for the Turkish scholarships
Candidates are supposed to:
- go to www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
- click the online application form,
- create an account by entering an e-mail and password,
- read the application guide.
- log in to the system and fill out the application form,
- upload the required documents.
- and that is all.
Turkish Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs – Cameroonian applicants inclusive.
Version Français (French)