Wabash College Presidential International Scholarships USA 2016-2017
Wabash College USA has a long tradition of welcoming international students to its campus. Because the cost of an American education may be prohibitively high, students are encouraged to first explore all options of financing their education from personal funds and outside sources before applying for aid from Wabash. All international students can qualify for Wabash International merit-based scholarships and in some cases need-based assistance.
Duration of award(s):
All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress.
What does it cover?
Merit-based scholarships ranging up to $25,000 per year are offered.
Applicants whose families demonstrate the ability to cover cost unmet by Wabash financial assistance will be given additional consideration.
How to Apply:
To be given priority consideration for need-based or merit awards, university must receive all of the following before February 1:
- A completed application with signature
- An official copy of academic transcripts from the last 4 years of education, along with the Secondary School Report
- An optional essay demonstrating your ability to write well. If your SAT Critical Reading score is below 500 an essay might be required.
- Standardized test scores: SAT or ACT (Required of all applicants. Official scores must come directly from testing center.) SAT Code 1895 ACT Code 1260; TOEFL or IELTS (Required where English is not first language or medium of instruction. Official scores must come directly from testing center.) TOEFL Code 1895
- Two letters of recommendation
- All students must complete the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.
- Applicants applying for need-based financial aid must also submit College Board’s International Student Financial Aid Application.
- If you do not wish to apply for financial aid, you must still complete the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is February 1. Priority is given to students with a complete admissions file on record by January 15, 2016.