Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to Cameroonian government
Russian government scholarships.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to the Cameroonian government academic year for its citizens.
Russian government scholarships: The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Russian government is offering 40 scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year. kamerpower.com
40 scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Awards are open in the following domains;
- Chemical Engineering.
- Industry Technology and Biotechnology.
- Technosphere Safety and Environmental Engineering.
- Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas Engineering, Geodesy.
- Material Technologies.
- Overland Transport Technologies.
- Aircraft Navigation and Exploitation of Aviation and Rocket and Space Technics.
- Technologies of Naval Architecture and Water Transport.
- Management in Engineering Systems.
- Nanotechnologies and Materials.
- Technologies of Light Industry.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing Industry.
- Veterinary Science and Zootechnics.
- Physical Training and Sports.
- Art Studies.
- Mass-media and Library and Informational Activities.
- Education and Pedagogical Sciences.
- Linguistics and Literary Studies.
- Clinical Medecine.
- Mathematics and Méchanics.
- Computer and Information Sciences.
- Construction Technologies.
- Computer Science and Computer Facilities.
- Information Security.
- Electronic Engineering, Radio Engineering and Communication.
- Photonics, Instrument Making, Optimal and Biotechnical Systems and Technologies.
- Electric Power Industry and Head-Power Engineering.
- Nuclear Energy Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics and Technical Sciences and Technologies.
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationallty (both sexes).
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally.
- Candidates should be holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade or AB for the first cycle.
- Candidates should be holders of a first Degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate degree with an AB or fairly good marks at least for post university studies.
- Candidates should be 22 years at most for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate levels
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated.
- An application form to be downloaded and printed here.
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months.
- A certificate of Nationality;
- Certified copies of GCE O/L and A/L or BEPC, Probatoire and Bac with transcripts.
- Report cards for forms 5, Lower and Upper 6th for GCE A/L holders.
- Certified copies of University Degrees.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A study plan or a research project of two pages written in the Russian language (for post university studies).
- A medical certificate with HIV/AIDS test.
- A photocopy of a valid passport or a receipt indicating that vou have applied for one.
- 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and signature behind.
Candidates are advised to submit 2 copies of the completed application (01 original+ 01 photocopy) at the MINESUP, Department of Student Assistance and Welfare, 15th floor, room 1504 latest 24 March at 15:30.
NB: All information related to the application procedure as well as the list of institutions of Higher Education in Russia is available on the following website:
- NB: lncomplete files will be rejected.
Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to the Cameroonian government for the academic year for its citizens.
Version Français (French)