Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to Cameroonian government
Russian government scholarships.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to the Cameroonian government academic year for its citizens.
Russian government scholarships: The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Russian government is offering 40 scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
40 scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Awards are open in the following domains;
- Chemical Engineering.
- Industry Technology and Biotechnology.
- Technosphere Safety and Environmental Engineering.
- Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas Engineering, Geodesy.
- Material Technologies.
- Overland Transport Technologies.
- Aircraft Navigation and Exploitation of Aviation and Rocket and Space Technics.
- Technologies of Naval Architecture and Water Transport.
- Management in Engineering Systems.
- Nanotechnologies and Materials.
- Technologies of Light Industry.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing Industry.
- Veterinary Science and Zootechnics.
- Physical Training and Sports.
- Art Studies.
- Mass-media and Library and Informational Activities.
- Education and Pedagogical Sciences.
- Linguistics and Literary Studies.
- Clinical Medecine.
- Mathematics and Méchanics.
- Computer and Information Sciences.
- Construction Technologies.
- Computer Science and Computer Facilities.
- Information Security.
- Electronic Engineering, Radio Engineering and Communication.
- Photonics, Instrument Making, Optimal and Biotechnical Systems and Technologies.
- Electric Power Industry and Head-Power Engineering.
- Nuclear Energy Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics and Technical Sciences and Technologies.
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationallty (both sexes);
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally;
- Candidates should be holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade or AB for the first cycle;
- Candidates should be holders of a first Degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate degree with an AB or fairly good marks at least for post university studies;
- Candidates should be 22 years at most for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate levels
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated;
- An application form to be downloaded and printed here;
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months;
- A certificate of Nationality;
- Certified copies of GCE O/L and A/L or BEPC, Probatoire and Bac with transcripts;
- Report cards for forms 5, Lower and Upper 6th for GCE A/L holders;
- Certified copies of University Degrees;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A study plan or a research project of two pages written in the Russian language (for post university studies);
- A medical certificate with HIV/AIDS test.
- A photocopy of a valid passport or a receipt indicating that vou have applied for one;
- 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and signature behind;
Candidates are advised to submit 2 copies of the completed application (01 original+ 01 photocopy) at the MINESUP, Department of Student Assistance and Welfare, 15th floor, room 1504 latest 24 March at 15:30.
NB: All information related to the application procedure as well as the list of institutions of Higher Education in Russia is available on the following website:
- NB: lncomplete files will be rejected.
Russian government scholarships:40 scholarship positions offered by the Russian government to the Cameroonian government for the academic year for its citizens.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)