Australian Government Fellowship for Africans
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE – WORK – FATHERLAND
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Department of Student Assistance and Welfare
Australian Government Fellowship for Africans.
PRESS RELEASE NO. 14__00336 /MINESUP/DAUQ Yaounde
Australian Government Fellowship:The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and interested candidates that the Australian Government through the Australia Awards-Africa Fellowship is providing short-tarrn training opportunities for African professionalsm specialised fields.
The objective of this award is to develop the capacity and leadership skills of Africans 50 that, they can contribute more effectively to the development of their home countries.
The offer is opened for men, women and the disabled (even HIV-positive condition is not a barrier to eligibility) from mid-to senior-level professionals currently employed in a relevant field. The sectors of focus include: Agriculture and Food Security, Extractives and Public Policy
Eligibility for Australian Government Fellowship :
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be holder of a Bachelor’s Degree at least or it’s equivalence.
- Be an early or mid-career professional currently employed by a Cameroon Public Sector Organisation or training Institution (including parastatals and other public sector entities.
- Demonstrate a clear vision for how the knowledge gained through the Fellowship will be used to improve policy, practice, research or reform in your home country.
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements.
- Satisfactory English Proficiency to enable full participation in a training course.
- Possess as a minimum, a Bachelors Degree and at’ least 3 years postgraduation work experience.
- Meet ail the eligibility criteria listed at www.australiaawardsafrica.org
Priority Sectors for Australian Government Fellowship:
- Agriculture and food security;
- Public policy;
For more information on eligibility criteria and application forms, please visit
the Australia Awards Website: www.australiaawardsafrica.org
– ALL DEPARTMENTS
– THE VICE CHANCELLOR/UB
– THE RECTORS