Australian Short Courses Awards to study in Australia
Short Courses for Africans to study in Australia Short Courses Awards Cameroon.
The Minister of Higher Education MINESUP Cameroun announces the Australian Short Courses Awards tenable in Australia between June 2017 and May 2018 to prospective and interested candidates. kamerpower.com
This award is open in the following courses:
- Public courses.
- Agricultural Productivity.
Note: The offers are for short courses ONLY and NO Master’s degree scholarships.
- Be a Cameroonian.
- Be at least 25years and not more than 50 years of age at the date of application.
- Have at least three (3) years relevant post graduate work experience.
- Possess as minimum a Bachelors degree or an equivalent from a recognized institution of at least 4 years.
- You must not already hold or be studying for a Masters Degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
Details on the specific courses and information on how to apply for this Scholarship are available on the official scholarship Website at: http://www.australiaawardsafrica.org.
The Eligibility Criteria for each Short Course are available below. Click on the relevant course link for more details and to download the course summary.
|Increasing the Development Impact of Agricultural Research.||Link|
|Irrigation and Water Resource Management for Agriculture.||Link|
|Local Economic and Social Development in Extractives.||Link|
|Mineral and energy economics.||Link|
|Trade policy and negotiations.||Link|
|Public-Private infrastructure partnerships.||Link|
|Ocean Management: Sustainable fisheries and Governance.||Link|
Deadline for application is 15 January 2017.
Application form and all other related documents to this award are available on the country’s website at: