AVTC Limbe Cameroon – Advanced Vocational Training Centre Limbe
AVTC Limbe Cameroon – Advanced Vocational Training Centre Limbe.
A. Conditions to be fulfilled Concours Advanced Vocational Training Centres Douala, Limbe & Sangmélima AVTC Limbe Cameroon – Advanced Vocational Training Centre Limbe.
All Cameroonians of both sexes at least 17 years of age who meet the following conditions may apply: kamerpower.com
Be holder of:
- at least the “Baccalauréat” or GCE AL in Secondary Education or any recognized equivalent certificate for the Hotel Management and Catering, Office Automation, Multimedia specialities;
- at least a “Baccalauréat“I in Technical Secondary Education or any recognized equivalent certificate for the industrial specialities.
- or a Vocational Qualification Diploma with 3 (three) years of professional practice in the targeted trade.
The selection of candidates of foreign nationality will be done based on a file study and subject to meeting the aptitude and medical tests.
B. Composition of application file.
Complete application files will be received at the Divisional Delegations of Employment and Vocational Training and at the AVTCs .
The files should include the following documents::
- A stamped application form to be obtained free of charge from the Divisional and Regional Delegations of Employment and Vocational Training or downloaded from MINEFOP’s website: http:/www.minefop.gov.cm
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate.
- An extract from the criminal record, form no.3, less than 3 months old. kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate issued by a public doctor attesting to the candidate’s physical fitness to exercise the trades concerned.
- A receipt for payment of the sum of CFA F 10 000 (ten thousand) as registration fees for the entrance examination issued by the Divisional Delegate of Employment and Vocational Training with territorial jurisdiction. No other form of payment Will be accepted.
- An authorization by the administration to sit for the entrance examination as concerns candidates who are State workers.
- 3 (three) recent colour 4×4 size photographs, two of which should be attached to the application form.
- A CFA F 500 A4 size envelope (postage stamp) bearing the candidate’s full address.