MINESUP Bangladesh Scholarships Guide For Cameroonian applicants.
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING THE VISA
- an amount of 50000 for visa processing fees;
- a dully filled visa application form;
- a copy of a valid passport (6 months);
- a copy of the national identity card or the residence permit for non Cameroonians;
- two passport size photographs with a bright back;
- a copy of the vaccination booklet (yellow fever)
- a medical certificate;
- a scholarship attestation issued by MINESUP or another ministry;
- a round trip reservation;
- kindly keep your documents in a file and personally report to the embassy.