Cameroon National Competitive Internship Exam 2021-2022 Internship Examination in Cameroon
Cameroon National Competitive Internship Exam 2021-2022.
Registration for the National Competitive Internship Examination in Medicine shall be open to Cameroonians of both sexes and shall be written in one session. kamerpower.com
(1) Eligible candidates for admission shall meet the following conditions:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- To have validated the National Clinical and Therapy Synthesis Certificate (NCTSC) at the end of the twelve semester programme of medical studies.
- To be aged 27 years at most by 1 January of examination of the year.
(2) Candidates of the sixth year may apply while waiting for the validation of the National Clinical and Therapy Synthesis Certificate (NCTSC).
Version Français (French)