Career Opportunities WFP Cameroon: CBT Reconciliations Officer SC 8
Completion of secondary school education. Advanced University degree in Audit, Business and Public Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related field, or First University degree with additional professional experience. Completed certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Chartered Accountant (CCA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent is required (or proven reconciliation experience).
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated expertise in reconciliations, methodologies and practices including applicable financial rules and procedures.
- Demonstrated practical use of reconciliation techniques including familiarity with electronic sources and databases.
- Knowledge of how to collect information, systemize, analyse and put forward solid recommendations.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Strong coordination, planning and leadership skills including ability to influence Senior Managers by consistent and clear communication.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and setting priorities
- Ability to coach staff in undertaking audit assignments and in drawing conclusions.
Fluency in either English or French and good working knowledge of the other.
Typically, five or more years of relevant progressively responsible experience in planning, leading and executing reconciliations in various organizations.
Demonstrated records of supervision of reconciliation teams or staff.
Female applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: May 18th, 2020