Chinese Government scholarship Award: Republic of China
Chinese Government scholarship Award 2021-2022: Republic of China
Chinese Government scholarship Award 2021-2022: The Minister of Higher Education announces to the general public and perspective applicants that the government of the People’s Republic of China is offering 31 scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- 10 scholarships for first cycle university studies;
- 21 scholarships for Master’s and Doctorate.
The award is open for the following domains; Mining, Industrial Fishery, Medicine, Accountancy, Commerce and Distribution, Renewable Energy, Environmental Sciences, Network and Telecommunications, Management of Agricultural Co-operatives, Computer Science, Electricity and International Relations.
Eligibility for Chinese Government scholarship Award
- Be of cameroonian nationality;
- Be in good health both physically and mentally;
- Be a holder of a GCE Advanced Level or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade for first cycle studies;
- Be a holder of the first degree, a Masters degree or a doctorate degree with at least a fairly good grade for post graduate studies;
- Be at most 22 years for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate level.
Version Français (French)