Chinese Government scholarship Award: Republic of China
Chinese Government scholarship Award 2022-2023: Republic of China
Chinese Government scholarship Award 2022-2023: The Minister of Higher Education announces to the general public and perspective applicants that the government of the People’s Republic of China is offering 31 scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- 10 scholarships for first cycle university studies.
- 21 scholarships for Master’s and Doctorate.
The award is open for the following domains; Mining, Industrial Fishery, Medicine, Accountancy, Commerce and Distribution, Renewable Energy, Environmental Sciences, Network and Telecommunications, Management of Agricultural Co-operatives, Computer Science, Electricity and International Relations. Kamerpower.com
Eligibility for Chinese Government scholarship Award
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be in good health both physically and mentally.
- Be a holder of a GCE Advanced Level or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade for first cycle studies.
- Be a holder of the first degree, a Masters degree or a doctorate degree with at least a fairly good grade for post graduate studies.
- Be at most 22 years for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate level.
Application files should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application adressed to the Minister of Higher Education with the field of study choosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly mentioned.
- An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link http://www.csc.edu.cn or www.campuschina.org AGENCY N°1201 ;
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months.
- A certificate of nationality.
- Certified copies of GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level or BEPC, Probatoire and Baccalaureat with transcripts translated in English.
- Report cards for Form 5, Lower and Upper 6th.
- Copies of university transcript translated in English or Chinese (for post graduate candidates).
- Certified copies of degrees.
- Two letters of recommendation written in English by a professor, for post graduate levels.
- A detailed study plan or a research projet written in English (200 words minimum for university studies and 800 for post graduate).
- Photocopy of passport ; (MINESUP scholarship ).
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- 04 most recent 4×4 passport size photographs with an address and signature behind;
- A medical certificate.
The candidates’s files in 3 copies (01 original + 02 photocopies) are to be submitted at the MINESUP 15th floor, room 1504 latest 23 February 2021 at 3:30pm promt. NB: Incomplete files will be rejected.
Chinese Government scholarship Award 2022-2023: Republic of China – MINESUP scholarship