Citibank careers Cameroon – 2018-2019 Internship Programme.
Citibank careers Cameroon – 2018-2019 Internship Programme. Internship is broadly defined to include placement of university students, school students, recent graduates or any other individual(s) to gain work experience within Citi. Entry requirements for internships are set based on the skills necessary for the positions and all candidates are assessed based on their performance against a robust and validated competency framework and based entirely on the individual’s merit. kamerpower.com
As a socially responsible Institution, Citi Cameroon would like to give the opportunity to high performing students to experience working at Citi. Program is launched every year in February. Interns are recruited for a period of three months renewable once. The best performing interns can be invited for interview for future Junior roles.
Primary Location: Cameroon
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Management Development Programs
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18013950
To be exposed to working at Citi, to understand Citi values and principles, provide administrative assistance to units and coordinate minor projects.
- Management of minor projects.
- Administrative duties.
- Client-facing duties.
- Basic data collection.
- Process improvement – innovative ideas and implementation.
- Filing and mails handling.
- Basic accounting.
The job will expose the candidate to:
- Working at Citi, a world-class international banking instution.
- To understand Citi values and principles.
- Eligibility to future junior roles in case of good performance.
- 3 months to 1+ years of experience
- High level MS skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken).
- Ability to interact/communicate effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Clerical skills, clear communication skills, initiative, time-management, workload management, discretion, multitasking, professionalism, scheduling and planning.
- Bachelors + 1-2 years post graduate studies.
- GPA 3+ or at least 14/20.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High accountability and ownership.
- Articulate, Self-confident and self-motivated.
- Well organized, Attention to details..
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.