Concours 70 Livestock and Maritime Fishing MINFOPRA 2021-2022 Cameroon direct recruitment
Article 3: Concours 70 Livestock and Maritime Fishing MINFOPRA 2021-2022 Cameroon direct recruitment.
Candidates’ complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations Service (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, Recruitment and Training Service, latest Friday 20 September 2020. The files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address: kamerpower.com ou www.minfopra.gov.cm;
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15000(fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
- State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions set out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their contract or decision of employment.
- All incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the Police shall be rejected.
- All documents should be certified by competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old at the time of submission of file.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)