Concours ENAP 2023-2024: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Ministry of Justice of Cameroon
Concours ENAP 2023-2024: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration.
Ministry of Justice of Cameroon
ORDER N° 031 / MINJUSTICE
Opening of a direct competition to recruit ten (10) Intendants of Prison State Nursing Graduates / Intendants des Prisons Infirmiers Diplômés d’Etat. Program for the competitive entrance examination if found at the bottom of this page. kamerpower.com
MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF JUSTICE, KEEPER OF THE SEALS,
Given the Constitution
Considering Decree No. 92/066 05 April 1992 Create and organize Ecole National Penitentiary Administration.
Considering Decree No. 94/199 of 07 October 1994 the General Service Status Public, amended and supplemented by Decree No. 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Considering Decree n ° 2010/365 of 29 November 2010 on the Special Status Corps officials of the Penitentiary Administration.
Considering Decree n ° 2011/408 of December 2011 on the organization of Government.
Considering Decree n ° 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 concerning formation of the Government.
Seen Decree 2012/389 of 18 September 2012 organizing the Ministry of justice.
Considering Decree No. 2000/696 / PM of 13 September 2000 establishing a general regime Administrative contest.
(1) It is open, under the year 2022, a direct competition for the recruitment of ten (10) Intendants of Prison State Nursing Graduates / Intendants des Prisons Infirmiers Diplômés d’Etat category “ B ” of Public service. A quota of three (3) seats reserved for officials of the Administration Penitentiary.
(2) That contest will take place on 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 June 2022 in the center of the Region.
The following may submit an application, Cameroonian young women and men satisfying the following conditions
- be of good moral character.
- be aged 17 at least and 28 years at most from 1 January 2022 (born between 1 January 1987 and 1 January 1998).
- be a holder of Baccalaureate second cycle , Advanced Level of General Certificate of Education with two papers excluding “ReligiousKnowledge obtained in a single session or other recognized equivalent diploma.
- be holder of a state diploma nurse or other equivalent recognized graduate degree.
- have a size of at least 1.65m for male candidates and 1.55m for female candidates.
- be free from any kind of illness or infection to exercise the right to leave long lasting.
- officials of the Prison Administration candidates must not be Subject of a proceeding or be under the influence of disciplinary action.
(1) Therefore, the deadline for filing application files is fixed to May 15, 2022.
+ A handwritten application addressed to the Minister of State, Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals, stamped 1000 FCFA dated and signed explicitly.
+ the full name, date and place of birth of the candidate and his address;
+ the department and region of origin
+ indication of the competition entrance concerns;
+ Language of composition
+ center of composition
+ enumeration of attachments to the request.
- a certified copy of the diploma signed by a competent civil authority, dated less than three (03) months.
- a presentation of the original certificate of the required diploma.
- a certified copy of the birth certificate signed by a civil authority competent, not older than three (03) months.
- a criminal record (bulletin No. 3) dated no more than three (03) months
- certificate of height gauge.
- A medical certificate issued by a doctor working in the public sector, dating less than three (03) months.
- money order of 25,000 (twenty-five thousand) FCFA addressed to Director Prison Administration (Ministry of Justice, Yaoundé), representing costs Participation in the entrance examination.
- an A4 envelope with the address of the candidate and a postage stamp of regulatory price
- Two (2) 4×4 identity photos, with the name of the candidate printed on the back.
- to resumes/ curriculum vitae unstamped and duly signed by the candidate.
- effective certificate of attendance at the post for candidates of the Administration Penitentiary.
(2) Married female Candidates must necessarily attach a note of commitment to their husbands duly legalized by which the latter agrees to accept the allocation at any time of his wife in any region of the country when operational requirements dictate.
(3) Incomplete applications, late or whose documents have not been signed by the competent authorities will be rejected outright.
(4) The lists of candidates allowed to participate in the entrance examination will be published at the Ministry of Justice and the Regional Delegations of the ten Penitentiary Administration.
The entrance examination includes a pre-selection test (medical checks, physical test), written tests and a thorough medical examination. The test are rated 0 to 20. The fail mark is 06/20 in each subject. The Program of these test is specified at the bottom of this page.
(1) The medical screening will focus on the size, weight, visual acuity and hearing, the ability to handle functions that require a good physical condition and general presentation.
(2) The physical test of the pre-selection is rated from 0 to 20 with an eliminatory mark of 06/20 on a race, an endurance race and a timed exercice of muscle tonicity;
- speed timed race covers 100 m of Candidates of both sexes
- also timed resistance the race is about 1000m for female candidates and 1500m for male candidates
- a timed exercise of muscle tonicity which is to make the arm tense, the body V untill exhaustion for candidates of both sexes.
(1) Candidates will report to the places held an hour before beginning of each test and must obligatorily present their National identity cards, receipt of the deposit slip of the LAYOUT in order for them to write the entrance examination compose, except paper composition.
(2) The places where the medical examination will take place, the physical and written tests will be indicated by publishing them at the ministry.
(3) Only candidates who have successfully passed the medical check and then the présélection physical tests will be allowed to come for the written tests.
The entrance examination will take place according to the following schedules:
|N/A||Visite médicale de preselection||–||–|
|N/A||Culture General||4 Hours||3|
|N/A||Administration Pénitentiaire||3 Hours||3|
|N/A||Epreuve technique||3 Hours||4|
Note: The eliminatory mark is 06/20.
Undergoing the oral tests for admission, candidates without elimination marks rating, will have obtained all the tests an average of 11/20.
Final results of the contest will be published by the Minister of State, Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals after a thorough medical examination.
The candidates declared admitted definitively shall bring the original of their national identity card to enter the Ecole Nationale Prison Administration of Buea. ( ENAP BUEA ).
This order shall be registered, published according to the emergency procedure and inserted in the Official Journal in French and English.
PROGRAMME FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF THE DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF TEN (10) STEWARDS OF NURSING GRADUATES OF PRISONS
I. TECHNICAL TEST
Anatomy, pathology, nursing, pharmacy, mental health, ophthalmology, hospital hygiene, dentistry odonto.
II. General Knowledge
The political, economic, social and cultural situation of Cameroon, Africa or the world.
IV. PRISON ADMINISTRATION
- International legal instruments for the Treatment of prisoners
- the Penitentiary System (Decree No. 92/052 of 27 March 1992)
- Special status Corps of Prison Administration officials (Decree No. 2010/365 of 29 November 2010.
IV. ORAL TEST
The oral test will focus on the same program as written and the interview with the jury will be in English or French at the choice of candidate.
- ENAP Cameroon Concours 2023-2024: (25) Prisons Intendants recruitment – National School of Penitentiary Administration
- Concours ENAP Cameroon Buea 2023 Entrance: 20 Prison Administrators – National School of Penitentiary Administration
- ENAP Buea concours 2023-2024: To recruit 190 Prison Guards – Guardiens des Prisons MINJUSTICE
- Recruitment of 1000 bilingual graduates into Public Service MINFOPRA Cameroon.