Concours ENAP 2021-2022: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Ministry of Justice of Cameroon
Concours ENAP 2021-2022: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration.
ORDER N° 031 / MINJUSTICE
Opening of a direct competition to recruit ten (10) Intendants of Prison State Nursing Graduates / Intendants des Prisons Infirmiers Diplômés d’Etat. Program for the competitive entrance examination if found at the bottom of this page. kamerpower.com
MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF JUSTICE, KEEPER OF THE SEALS,
Given the Constitution
Considering Decree No. 92/066 05 April 1992 Create and organize Ecole National Penitentiary Administration.
Considering Decree No. 94/199 of 07 October 1994 the General Service Status Public, amended and supplemented by Decree No. 2000/287 of 12 October 2000.
Considering Decree n ° 2010/365 of 29 November 2010 on the Special Status Corps officials of the Penitentiary Administration.
Considering Decree n ° 2011/408 of December 2011 on the organization of Government.
Considering Decree n ° 2011/410 of 9 December 2011 concerning formation of the Government.
Seen Decree 2012/389 of 18 September 2012 organizing the Ministry of justice.
Considering Decree No. 2000/696 / PM of 13 September 2000 establishing a general regime Administrative contest.
(1) It is open, under the year 2019, a direct competition for the recruitment of ten (10) Intendants of Prison State Nursing Graduates / Intendants des Prisons Infirmiers Diplômés d’Etat category “ B ” of Public service. A quota of three (3) seats reserved for officials of the Administration Penitentiary.
(2) That contest will take place on 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 June 2019 in the center of the Region.
The following may submit an application, Cameroonian young women and men satisfying the following conditions
- be of good moral character.
- be aged 17 at least and 28 years at most from 1 January 2015 (born between 1 January 1987 and 1 January 1998).
- be a holder of Baccalaureate second cycle , Advanced Level of General Certificate of Education with two papers excluding “ReligiousKnowledge obtained in a single session or other recognized equivalent diploma.
- be holder of a state diploma nurse or other equivalent recognized graduate degree.
- have a size of at least 1.65m for male candidates and 1.55m for female candidates.
- be free from any kind of illness or infection to exercise the right to leave long lasting.
- officials of the Prison Administration candidates must not be Subject of a proceeding or be under the influence of disciplinary action.