Concours ENAP 2021-2022: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration
(1) It is open, under the year 2019, a direct competition for the recruitment of ten (10) Intendants of Prison State Nursing Graduates / Intendants des Prisons Infirmiers Diplômés d’Etat category “ B ” of Public service. A quota of three (3) seats reserved for officials of the Administration Penitentiary.
(2) That contest will take place on 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 June 2019 in the center of the Region.
The following may submit an application, Cameroonian young women and men satisfying the following conditions
- be of good moral character.
- be aged 17 at least and 28 years at most from 1 January 2015 (born between 1 January 1987 and 1 January 1998).
- be a holder of Baccalaureate second cycle , Advanced Level of General Certificate of Education with two papers excluding “ReligiousKnowledge obtained in a single session or other recognized equivalent diploma.
- be holder of a state diploma nurse or other equivalent recognized graduate degree.
- have a size of at least 1.65m for male candidates and 1.55m for female candidates.
- be free from any kind of illness or infection to exercise the right to leave long lasting.
- officials of the Prison Administration candidates must not be Subject of a proceeding or be under the influence of disciplinary action.
Version Français (French)