Concours ENAP 2020-2021: 10 Intendants of Prison, State Nursing Graduates – MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration
The entrance examination includes a pre-selection test (medical checks, physical test), written tests and a thorough medical examination. The test are rated 0 to 20. The fail mark is 06/20 in each subject. The Program of these test is specified at the bottom of this page.
(1) The medical screening will focus on the size, weight, visual acuity and hearing, the ability to handle functions that require a good physical condition and general presentation.
(2) The physical test of the pre-selection is rated from 0 to 20 with an eliminatory mark of 06/20 on a race, an endurance race and a timed exercice of muscle tonicity;
- speed timed race covers 100 m of Candidates of both sexes
- also timed resistance the race is about 1000m for female candidates and 1500m for male candidates
- a timed exercise of muscle tonicity which is to make the arm tense, the body V untill exhaustion for candidates of both sexes.
Version Français (French)