Concours FGI University of Douala 2021 third year Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI of University of Douala)
Concours FGI University of Douala 2021-2022 third year Initial Formation 1.
Registration is done online at: www.fgi-ud.org
All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (FGI) or at the University of Douala no later than Wednesday 26th September 2020 and must include the following documents:
The application file of the candidates must contain the following documents:
- An individual registration form is completed and downloaded from the website: www.fgi-ud.org. This form shall bear a 1000 francs fiscal stamp and be duely completed and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true photocopy of the required certificate or diploma or an attestation of success signed by a competent administrative authority.
- Certified true photocopy of level one, two and three transcripts of MINESUP duly signed by the issuing establishment.
- A certified true photocopy of “probatoire” or GCE O level and GCE A level or “Baccalaureat” certificate or slip as the case may be
- A medical certificate not older than three months issued by astate medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education; four (4) recent passport size photographs of the candidate with names written behind.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 francs CFA postal stamp with candidates’ address on it. The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the third year must not be more than thirty two (32) years old on January 1st 2020. kamerpower.com
Version Français (French)