Concours MINADER Cameroon Techniciens of agriculture RCA Bambili Ebolowa & Maroua NCC
III – Application File Concours MINADER cameroon.
The application file, which should be deposited in the chosen examination centre latest the 30th of August 2018, shall comprise the followings: kamerpower.com
- A stamped application of 1000 FCFA addressed to the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, indicating the examination centre and the training school chosen.
- A letter in support of the application.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate not more than 03 (three) months old.
- A certificate of non-conviction not more than 03 (three) months old.
- A certified true copy of the required diploma not more than 3 (three) months old.
- An attestation of presentation of the original ot’the diploma.
- A medical certificate testifying that the candidate is able to undertake rural works.
- 04 recent passport photographs.
- A detailed curriculum vitae for internal and professional candidates.
- An attestation of longevity in service with a viewpoint of the hierarchy for intemalk
and professional candidates.
- An authorisation to sit the competitive entrance examination for internal and professional candidates:
- A letter in support of the application for foreign and scholarship holder candidates.
- A letter of recommendation or of sponsorship.
- A receipt issued by the chief of financial service of the examination centre as follow
15 000 (fifteen thousands) CFAF for external candidates.
20 000 (twenty thousands) CFAF for internal and professional candidates.
A payment of 30 000 (thirty thousands) CFCA being for the study of files for foreign candidates or scholarship holders for enterprises and civil society organization.
Version Français (French)