SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022: Level 1 cycle bachelor degree veterinary sciences
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes who are holders of the baccalauréat (series C or D), the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least three science subjects including Biology, and the GCE “O” Level, or any other equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national treatment of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Cameroonian candidates and those from other countries including CEMAC member countries who wish to not write the entrance examination, but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation, may apply for direct admission which is contingent upon the number of available places (maximum ten places) and payment of FCFA 1.000.000 (one million) per year as tuition fees.
SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022:
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of ESMV, not later than September 06th, 2020, a complete application file comprising the following documents: kamerpower.com SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022:
- An application form obtainable from the ESMV of the University of Ngaoundere, other six State Universities (Inter-University Co-operation Service), Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, the University of Dschang’s off-campus stations in Yaounde (Nkolbisson), Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambili and Belabo and the Ngaoundere university’s antena in Yaounde (Nkolbisson) and Bertoua. It can also be obtained from the web site of the Ministry of Higher Education: http://www.minesup.gov.com or kamerpower.com;
- A certified true photocopy of the GCE “A” Level certificate, “baccalauréat” (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate; or a certified copy of results slip.
- Certified true photocopies of “baccalauréat” and “probatoire” transcripts or a certified photocopy of GCE “A” and “O” results.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months earlier).
- A medical certificate signed by a Government Medical Practitioner.
- 4 recent pas sport size photographs (4×4).
- A receipt upon payment of fifteen thousands FCFA (15.000 FCFA) as application fees. The application fees are paid either into the bank account N° 01207980601/11 in ECOBANK, or through Express Union or Express Exchange to ESMV (University of Ngaoundéré).
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file) with full address of the candidate or parents.
Article 4: The application fees are non – refundable.
Article 5: Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)