Entrance examination into SCEMI Ngaoundéré 2022-2023: First year School of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries
Entrance examination into SCEMI Ngaoundéré 2022-2023: First year School of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries – Concours EGCIM
Entrance examination into SCEMI Ngaoundéré 2022-2023: First year – School of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries. Organising the competitive examination into the First Year of the Design Engineering training Cycle (05 years) of the School of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries (EGCIM) of the University of Ngaoundéré, and fixing the number of places stipulated in the 2022/2023 academic year. Kamerpower.com
Article 1: A Competitive entrance through written examination for admission of One hundred and twenty (120) students into the First Year of the training of Design Engineers cycle (05 years) of the School of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries (EGCIM) of the University of Ngaoundere for the 2022/2023 academic year shall take place on Saturday 29 October 2022.
Article 2: (1) The entrance Examination mentioned in Article 1 above is open to Cameroonians of both sexes as well as to foreigners resident in Cameroon.
(2) Cameroonians and foreigners may be admitted through the study of the application file. Nevertheless, the number of places for admission through the study of application files shall not exceed 10% of the total number of places available.
(3) Candidates admitted out of the CEMAC shall pay a tuition fee of One million (1000000 FCFA) each year.
Candidates shall be holders the following qualifications
Article 3: Candidates for the entrance examination shall be holders of any of the following qualifications:
- The General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level obtained with at least 02 out of the following 04 subjects, notably: Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, excluding “Religious Knowledge”.
- A Baccalaureate of Secondary Education in any of the series: C, D, E, CI.
- Any other diploma and equivalent qualifications related to the program that is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Complete application files for SCEMI Ngaoundéré – Concours EGCIM
Article 4: The complete application file should comprise of the following documents:
- A certified true copy of the required diplomas/certificates for the exam.
- 04 recent passport- size photographs (4×4).
- A registration form filled by the candidate bearing a fiscal stamp of 1000 FCFA to be downloaded from the website: www.concours-egcim.cm
- A certified true copy of the Birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months old.
- A medical certificate delivered by a certified by health practitioner dated not more than three (03) months.
- A receipt of payment of the sum of twenty thousand (20 000) FCFA representing the examination fee to EGCIM of NGAOUNDERE delivered by the: SOCIETE GENERALE CAMEROUN, bank Code: 10003, Counter Code: 00900, bank account N°: 22090795734, RIB/code: 19. Deposit may also be done directly in any agency of the SOCIETE GENERALE CAMEROUN bank or via its partners of the University of Ngaoundere notably EXPRESS UNION and EXPRESS EXCHANGE.
- An A4 sized self-addressed and 500 FCFA stamped envelop.
Article 5: Complete files should be deposited on or before Thursday 27 October 2022 at any of the following places:
- The Ministry of Higher Education/Directorate of Development of Higher Education at the 13″ FIoor; Directorate of EGCIM of the University of Ngaoundere.
- The branch of the University of Ngaoundere in Yaoundé, “Quartier Fouda”.
- Any of the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education (MINESEC) for Ngaoundere, Douala, Maroua, Yaounde, Garoua, Buea, Bafoussam and Bertoua.
Article 7: The written part of the Entrance examination into the First Year of the School of Chemical Engineering and Minerai Industries (EGCIM) of the University of Ngaoundere will take place in examination centres in Ngaoundere, Douala, Maroua, Yaounde and Bafoussam.
- Article 8: The written tests shall take place on Saturday 29 October 2022 at the Centres as indicated in Article 7.
- Article 9: A communique from the Rector of the University of Ngaoundere shall precise modalities andvenue for each examination Centre, as well as plan for the written tests.
- Article 10: Candidates are required to present themselves at the examination Centres at least one hour before the start of the exams. They must corne a long with their National Identity Card or any other authentic identification document.
- Article 11: The syllabus for this entrance examination is that of high school/upper 6th class/terminales C, D, E, CI and G.C.E. A-Level.
Article 12: Following the proclamation of the results, successful candidates have fifteen (15) days to present themselves in order to complete registration formalities. Beyond this deadline, absentees would be considered as having abandoned and would be replaced by those on the – waiting list in the order of merit, by a decision of the Minister of Higher Education, on proposition of the Rector of the University of Ngaoundere.
Article 13: The Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of EGCIM Ngaoundere, are each in their own capacity, responsible for the execution of this decision, which shall be registered and published in French and English everywhere where need be.
- Concours EGCIM University of Ngaoundere 2022-2023: 3rd year Cycle of Chemical Engineering
- Concours Faculty of Science University of Ngaoundere 2022-2023: FS first year Biomedical and Health Science
- Concours SVMS of the University of Ngaoundere 2022-2023: Level 1 cycle of Veterinary Doctors.
- Concours EGEM University of Ngaoundere third year 2022-2023: School of Geology and Mining Engineering
- University of Ngaoundere Admission, Faculties, Fees.