SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022: Level 1 cycle bachelor degree veterinary sciences
Article 6: SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022:
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following papers:
|Bioloqy/ Chemistry.||2 Hours||4|
|General Knowledge.||2 Hours.||2.|
(3) The examination syllabuses are the same as those used in the classes preparing for the required certificates that are, the GCE “A” Level and baccalauréat.
(1) Each paper shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the papers shall eliminate the candidate. SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022:
(2) Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on the following:
- Baccalauréat and Probatoire transcripts (francophone candidates).
- General Certificate of Education “A” Level and “O” Level results.
- The number of times the candidate repeated between “O” and “A” levels.
- The number of years after graduate the GCE “A” level.
- The final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 80% for the written examination and 20% for the candidate’s previous academic records.
- The results shall be compiled and prepared by a jury appointed by the Minister of Higher Education.
The Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Director of the University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the School of Veterinary Medicine and Sciences are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2021-2022: launch of the competitive entrance examination and fixing the number of places for admission into Level 1 in the cycle of bachelor degree in veterinary sciences of the School of Veterinary Medicine and Sciences ( SVMS Concours of the University of Ngaoundere 2021 ) of the University of Ngaoundere for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Version Français (French)