SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2019-2020: Level 1 cycle bachelor degree veterinary sciences
SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2019-2020:
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of ESMV, not later than September 06th, 2019, a complete application file comprising the following documents: kamerpower.com SVMS Concours University of Ngaoundere 2019-2020:
- An application form obtainable from the ESMV of the University of Ngaoundere, other six State Universities (Inter-University Co-operation Service), Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, the University of Dschang’s off-campus stations in Yaounde (Nkolbisson), Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambili and Belabo and the Ngaoundere university’s antena in Yaounde (Nkolbisson) and Bertoua. It can also be obtained from the web site of the Ministry of Higher Education: http://www.minesup.gov.com or kamerpower.com;
- A certified true photocopy of the GCE “A” Level certificate, “baccalauréat” (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate; or a certified copy of results slip.
- Certified true photocopies of “baccalauréat” and “probatoire” transcripts or a certified photocopy of GCE “A” and “O” results.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months earlier).
- A medical certificate signed by a Government Medical Practitioner.
- 4 recent pas sport size photographs (4×4).
- A receipt upon payment of fifteen thousands FCFA (15.000 FCFA) as application fees. The application fees are paid either into the bank account N° 01207980601/11 in ECOBANK, or through Express Union or Express Exchange to ESMV (University of Ngaoundéré).
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file) with full address of the candidate or parents.
Article 4: The application fees are non – refundable.
Article 5: Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Version Français (French)