ED Student Volunteer Internship Program USA 2021-2022
ED Student Volunteer Internship Program In USA (Unpaid Internship) 2021-2022
ED Student Volunteer Internship Program: The Department of Education (ED) is offering unpaid internship for fall, winter/spring, and summer. Typically interns are with the Department for eight to ten weeks (some can stay shorter or longer depending on circumstances). Kamerpower.com
Individuals who are not U.S. citizens, but who reside in the U.S., may volunteer (1) if they are lawful permanent residents; or (2) if they are non-immigrant aliens with F-1 or J-1 visa status, who are bona fide students residing in the U.S. solely to pursue a course of study at a recognized, approved institution of education, or (3) have deferred action (DACA) status. kamerpower.com
- Field of Internship: The Department of Education (ED) offers internships for students interested in seeking valuable work experience in government and federal education policy and administration.
- Course Level:Internship.
- Internship Provider: The Department of Education (ED).
- Internship can be taken at: USA United States of America.
Eligibility: ED Student Volunteer Internship Program USA
In order to apply to intern at ED, students must:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Attend an accredited educational institution, including but not limited to; high school, trade school, technical or vocational institute, junior college, college, university, or graduate school.
- A recent graduate is ineligible to apply unless he/she can provide confirmed proof of future enrollment.
- Have permission from the institution at which he/she is currently enrolled to participate in internship program.
- Be enrolled not less than half time in a course of study related to the work to be performed.
- International Applicants: Individuals who are not U.S. citizens, but who reside in the U.S., may volunteer (1) if they are lawful permanent residents; or (2) if they are non-immigrant aliens with F-1 or J-1 visa status, who are bona fide students residing in the U.S. solely to pursue a course of study at a recognized, approved institution of education, or (3) have deferred action (DACA) status.
- All foreign national intern applicants will be required to meet the following criteria for consideration:
Must have resided in the United States for three (3) out of the last five (5) years. This ensures an adequate background investigation can be completed.
- Must either be a Lawful Legal Resident of the United States or hold a valid F1 Visa.
- Must be a citizen from a country that is allied with the United States.
- A current list of allied nations can be located at: http://www.state.gov/s/l/treaty/collectivedefense/
- A requisite investigation must be conducted on all non-U.S. citizen interns. All investigation materials must be submitted and approval granted by the OM Personnel Security Office prior to commencing the internship.
- The following forms will be needed for a complete package: SF-85P, OF-306, Fingerprinting (Digital or Ink), and Fair Credit Release, Resume (if applicable)
- Additionally, the Cyber Security and Privacy Awareness Training module must be completed, and certificate received, before approval to start will be granted.
- Meet Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) and Federal Information Processing Standard 201 (FIPS 201-2) pre-employment requirements for PIV ID issuance.
- Interns must present two (original) forms of identification, prior to badge issuance, for identity proofing.
- Acceptable documents are listed on Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (pg.9). At least one submitted document must be a valid State or Federal government-issued picture ID. Identity proofing may be completed at any time, prior to the commencement of work.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
The Department of Education (ED) offers internships for students interested in seeking valuable work experience in government and federal education policy and administration. Volunteers have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the Department’s mission to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
Internship Duration: Typically interns are with the Department for eight to ten weeks (some can stay shorter or longer depending on circumstances).
How to Apply: Applicants should send all three aspects of the application in one email to StudentInterns-at-ed.gov making sure to specify exactly what term (fall, winter/spring, summer) they are applying for.
Internship Application Deadline: Please note that the dates below are approximate. Based on a student’s availability and school schedule, internships can begin or end before or after the dates indicated below.
Dates of program: September through December
Submission Deadline: July 15
Dates of program: January through May
Submission Deadline: October 1.
ED Student Volunteer Internship Program In USA 2021-2022 (Unpaid Internship)
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.