ENAP Buea Concours 2020-2021: 60 Guardians of Chiefs of Prisons MINJUSTICE National School of Penitentiary Administration
ENAP Buea Concours 2020-2021: 60 Guardians of Chiefs of Prisons.
- It is open, under the year 2019, a direct competition for the recruitment of sixty (60) Guardians of Chiefs of Prisons / Gardiens-Chefs des Prisons category “ C ” of Public service. Administration Penitentiary.
- That contest will take place on 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18 June 2019 in the center of the Region.
The following may submit an application, Cameroonian young women and men satisfying the following conditions:
- be of good moral character.
- be aged 17 at least and 28 years at most from 1 January 2019 (born between 1 January 1989 and 1 January 2000).
- hold the BEPC or GCE O Level in four subjects obtained by a single session excluding Religious Knowledge or any other equivalent diploma; kamerpower.com
- be the holder of the diploma Aid Caregiver or other diploma recognized equivalent and a technical diploma if any.
- have a size of at least 1,65m for male candidates and 1.55m for female candidates.
- be free from any kind of illness or infection to exercise the right to leave long lasting.
Version Français (French)