ENSAI Concours 2020-2021 Ngaoundéré: 1st Year Master of Agro-Food Process Engineering
ENSAI Concours 2020-2021 Ngaoundéré:
Article 3: Candidates for the examination should be holders of one of the following qualifications.
For candidates for the Agro-food process Engineering or for the, Industrial Chemistry and Environmental Engineering :
- The University Diploma of Technology (DUT) in Agro-food Processing;
- The Works Engineers Diploma from ENSIAAC with specialization in Dietetics and Quality Control or in Production; ENSAI Concours 2020-2021 Ngaoundéré:
- First degree in either chemistry; Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or Food Sciences Any other equivalent qualification that is related ta the programme.
For candidates for Industrial Maintenance and Production Engineering Programme:
- The University Diploma of technology (DUT) in Industrial Maintenance and Production;
- The Works Engineers Diploma from ENSIAAC with specialisation in either Maintenance or Production;
- First degree in either Physics; Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; or Sciences and Technology;
- Any other equivalent qualification that is related ta the programme.
The complete application file should comprise of the following documents:
- A completed application form;
- A certified photocopy of birth certificate dated not more than three months old;
- A certified true photocopy of certificates/diplomas;
- 4 recent passport-size photographs; kamerpower.com
- A non-conviction certificate date not more than 3 months
- A receipt of payment of the sum of twenty thousand 20000fcfa to the bank account no. 26017-01207980501-20 ECOBANK CAMEROUN Ngaoundéré.
- An A4 size self-addressed and 500 francs – stamped envelope.
Version Français (French)